Top Hanoi Cultural Tours
489 results | All Hanoi Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was a perfect way to see the top places in Ninh Binh in a day, would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I enjoyed a long weekend in Hanoi. We had four different bookings through Viator, all of which were great, but this one was the BEST! Our guide Hà (aka “Sam”, but her real name is Hà) was just fantastic! The tour itself was very interesting - we went to some well-known places (like Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum) and some really great out-of-the-way (at least for a Westerner) spots. But Hà made the tour! She is so outgoing and energetic and fun! She has an engaging personality and plenty of knowledge about Hanoi. She tried teaching us Vietnamese, gave us recommendations for restaurants, and really made sure we had a good time. We didn’t have to ask her to take any pictures; she was always asking for our camera or phone and lining us up for some wonderful photographs. Next time we go to Hanoi we will be contacting Hà for all our tour needs! Thank you so much!!!! Cảm ơn bạn Hà!"
* A traveler said: "Great Full day tour , which we shared with another English couple. A great guide and driver. The tour was informative, which we thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, our guide San was personable, shared many interesting insights along the way, and spoke very good English. All of the stops highlighted the local people and economy, it was not a sales pitch. Biking in the traffic at the start and end was very fun, within 10 minutes ride you are in the country side."
* A traveler said: "Ha not just introduced me to food but talked about the neighborhoods we walked through. A variety of foods, tastes and sights!"
* A traveler said: "We really had a great time. Tony was a great tour guide. We enjoyed all the different parts of the day. We had fun and I would recommend this trip to anyone I know going to Vietnam."
* A traveler said: "Hoa guided us through busy 0ld town Hanoi. He command of english was exceptional. She took us to hidden temples and markets. She was ble to customize the tours to our interests. she is a great choice."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Trip Right from Hotel Pick Up to Drop. Every Minutest Detail Was Fully Well Taken Care of. Will Surely Recommend"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very good. The guide was very nice. Very nice places were shown. The afternoon lunch was v. good. We were picked up from the hotel in time. Worth the money."
* A traveler said: "A really interesting tour. An, my guide spoke very good English and was very knowledgeable. He was an interesting person to talk to and gave me an insight into life and Vietnam. I hope I managed to give him an insight into life in England too. He even bought me an ice cream!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic feel for authentic Hanoi. Punctual hotel w meet up w snack n water. Bike was a bit old but comfortable and tough enough for all terrain encountered. Easy ride physically but will need to pick up Hanoi street ride habits as morning gets busy. Excellent guide of sights!!"
* A traveler said: "Driver was ready for us with a sign with our name on it. Very courteous. Safe driving to hotel. He knew where to take us. Overall very pleased with the service"
* A traveler said: "Chris was excellent and made the day for us. Excellent spoken English and a nice group size of 8 people"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience jadesail is a true beauty ,loved it starting from the ambience to the food......"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved the food tour, catered to suit our group of 4. Our guide Jenny spoke very good English and was very helpful and friendly. I most likely wouldn't have tried the different food offered to us had we not gone on the tour. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Always use a Hop on Hop off bus to get to see the main sights. We did a full circuit in an hour to see where we anted to stop on the second time round. Friendly staff just didn't give you much time to get off the bus once they stopped at each stop so be ready! Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous morning out , guides were fantastic and so knowledgeable. From start to finish it was a great day . Visiting the village and have team with a lovely lady was the highlight while back in hanio egg coffee and food was great - highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend the service of this company. The coordination and communication was very smooth. The driver is very professional and on-time. The car is comfortable. I would use their service again when I go back to Vietnam."
* A traveler said: "An amazing day out. Stunning scenery and activities. we have some wonderful photos and memories of the day"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended tour! Sapa surroundings are simply great. If you sped time in Vietnam you don't have to lose Sapa and his rice terraces. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great evening. We were taken to places we would never have known about and enjoyed fantastic local food, which then set me up for the rest of my stay. Our guide Claudia was fantastic and tailored the evening to exactly what the people on the tour wanted to to...Highly recommend"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Archaeology Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Fashion Tours
- Historical Tours
- Literary Tours
- Photography Tours
- Religious Tours
- Underground Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Temple of the Jade Mountain (Ngoc Son Temple)
- Ho Chi Minh's Residence (Nha Bac Ho)
- Pu Luong Nature Reserve
- Van Phuc Silk Village
- Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
- Tran Quoc Pagoda (Chua Tran Quoc)
- Perfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)
- Cat Cat Village
- Hanoi Opera House (Nha Hat Lon)
- Vietnam National Fine Arts Museum (Bao Tang My Thuat)
- Hoa Lo Prison
- Vietnam Military History Museum
- Hanoi Cooking Centre (HCC)
- Ionah Show
- Sun World Fansipan Legend
- Vietnam National Museum of History
- One-Pillar Pagoda (Chua Mot Cot)
- Ho Chi Minh Museum (Bao Tang Ho Chi Minh)
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology (VME)
- Bat Trang Ceramic
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Luang Prabang
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Kunming
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Guiyang
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Chiang Rai
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern China
Day Trips from Hanoi
- Hanoi to Vietnam
- Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi to Ha Long Bay
- Hanoi to Hanoi Old Quarter
- Hanoi to Perfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)
- Hanoi to Cat Ba Island
- Hanoi to Hue
- Hanoi to Hoi An
- Hanoi to Ninh Binh
- Hanoi to Lan Ha Bay (Vinh Lan Ha)
- Hanoi to Trang An Landscape Complex (Trang An Grottoes)
- Hanoi to Bai Dinh Pagoda (Chua Bai Dinh)
- Hanoi to Phu Quoc