Phu Tay Ho Tours and Activities
Upon first look, Phu Tay Ho appears to be a traditional Buddhist temple. But locals are quick to inform that this beautiful religious and historical structure is actually a palace dedicated to three Mother Goddesses.
After passing through stalls selling cakes, flowers and incense intended for worship and offerings, visitors can enter into a building that houses three ornate thrones intended for the goddesses. This room also houses a statue of the Jade Emperor, who is also worshiped at this palace. A well-kept courtyard showcases a golden buffalo and its calf, which is part of ancient Vietnamese folklore dating back to the Ly Dynasty.
Tours and Activities to Experience Phu Tay Ho
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hanoi Vespa City Tour - See The culture - History - Backstreet - Hidden Gem...
- Hanoi Motorbike Tour To Countryside 1 Day
- Exploring Hanoi by Motorbike Including Lunch
- Discover the secret of Hanoi by electric bike, easy & funny
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Zhuhai
- Things to do in Luang Prabang
- Things to do in Zhanjiang
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Kunming
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Chiang Rai
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern China