Top Hamburg Tours by Duration
64 results | All Hamburg Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Adriana, is a historian and provided us with a detailed history of Hamburg along with photos. She exceeded our expectations and we were pleased she could tailor our tour to our interests."
* A traveler said: "We had a great visit to Hamburg, we started out with Axel giving us the history and a really excellent overview of the city. Very cold conditions, so he took us to a traditional cafe to warm up part of the way through the tour but extended the time to ensure everything was covered. He also advised us of other things we could do in Hamburg."
* A traveler said: "It was great! We had a really good time hearing about St. Pauli and the Repperbahn... our guide was friendly and showed us more than we had expected."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful funfacts and very engaging guide. We would have loved to see the actual concerthalls, but understand the impossibily of the situation."
* A traveler said: "A perfect trip on a lovely boat! Perfect view! Catched great memories! Looking forward to the next boat ride 😍"
* A traveler said: "The city was beautiful and the Guide was very passionate about the city and Aline herself is very professional and i really enjoyed my time with her !!"
* A traveler said: "We have done many hop on/ hop off tours but the live commentary was amazing! Much more informative and spontanious than recorded audio guides! The only negative is that is hard to find a starting point in the info"
* A traveler said: "Very fun way to know Hamburg and it's beautiful spots. The tour guide had all the information needed about the city and he stopped every time we wanted photos."
* A traveler said: "A MUST TOUR to take in Hamburg. Excellent Service. Saw more with this tour than others available. A++"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing private guided walking tour. I stayed at the Radisson Blu Hamburg and the tour started and stopped at the hotel given is great location. The tour was at a reasonable pace and we were able to see most sites in downtown Hamburg. The Operat House was outstanding but all aspects of the tour were great, especially little side trips to see more of the original Hamburg. I received a great history of Hamburg as part of the tour. My tour guide was Alexander - he was a great companion with a great sense of humor. We had fun."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was great and the tour of Hamburg and the surrounding villages was a wonderful way to get the flavor of the city. We were treated like royalty!!"
* A traveler said: "Lory was a wonderful guide to Hamburg. Highly recommended. Lory was very accommodating and met our needs perfectly. She checked out the places we wanted to visit and made sure the times were accurate. A very wonderful introduction to Hamburg!"
* A traveler said: "We were collected from the Cunard Queen Victoria Ship and driven around the city for 2 hours by our lovely driver Jens. He was very knowledgeable about Hamburg , his English was excellent and he told us about the places as we drove around. We requested to end our tour at City Hall (So we could catch the SBahn to the Airport, this took 30 mins and cost about 3 euro's each) We booked the tour for 8 people and it cost just over £300. I would recommend this company , very efficient and good to book a tour with."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in North Holland