From craft beer tastings to scenic boat cruises, there’s plenty to do in Hamburg. Bike through different neighborhoods, see some street art, and venture out to the countryside—here’s how to spend three days in this northern German port city.
Open daily 10am-6pm
Landungsbrücken, Ponton 1a, Hamburg, 20359
Rickmer Rickmer’s is moored at Landungsbrücken in central Hamburg and is open daily from 10am to 6pm. Admission is €5.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Rickmer Rickmers?
What else should I know about attractions in Hamburg?
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in North Holland
- Reeperbahn & St Pauli District
- Grosse Freiheit 36
- Museum for Hamburg History
- St. Pauli Piers
- St. Michael's Church (Michaeliskirche)
- Hamburg Fish Market (Altonaer Fischmarkt)
- Port of Hamburg
- Old Elbe Tunnel (Alter Elbtunnel)
- Planten und Blomen Park
- Hamburg Dungeon
- Speicherstadt Coffee Roastery (Speicherstadt Kaffeerösterei)