Hamburger Kunsthalle Tours and Activities
The Hamburger Kunsthalle is Hamburg’s major art museum, focusing on northern European art since the 14th century.
A range of touring and special exhibitions dot the Kunsthalle’s cultural calendar, from sculpture and abstract art to installations.
Highlights of the permanent collection include Caspar David Friedrich’s atmospheric paintings of ice and fog, Manet’s famous painting ‘Nana’, and works by Max Beckmann, Picasso and Klee.
New media and contemporary art since 1945 are hosted in the modern Gallerie der Gegenwart building.
Tours and Activities to Experience Hamburger Kunsthalle
Frequently Asked Questions
- Discovery Ticket: Hop-on-Hop-off Tour, Harbor Cruise and Lake Alster Cruise
- Hamburg Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour on Red Double Decker Bus
- Hamburg heart of the city photography tour
- A Full Day In Hamburg With A Local: Private & Customized
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Cologne
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in North Holland