Top Halong Bay Kayaking Tours
- Discover caves and beaches that can’t be accessed by boat.
- Enjoy the calm waters and mild winds of the bay.
- Follow a tunnel to a secret bay at Luon Cave.
- With the up-close perspective from a kayak, find out how the Dark and Light Cave got its name.
- If you’re short on time, take a day tour from Hanoi that includes kayaking.
- Give yourself more time to kayak at your leisure by booking a 3-day Halong Bay cruise where you can paddle out from the boat in different locations, such as Cat Ba Island, Ti Top Island, and Lan Ha Bay.
230 results | All Halong Bay Tours
* A traveler said: "Was a wonderful tour, very relaxing and enjoyable. Did the full day tour and wasn't sure I would like the included lunch, but is was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "It was a lovely tour. We joined in Halong a group that had leaves from Hanoi. The landscape is simply standing and the general experience was more than worth the price"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience jadesail is a true beauty ,loved it starting from the ambience to the food......"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour we followed all the things which was mentioned in the itinerary Emmy our tour guide she was amazing and the trip went very good on time pickup food was good very friendly people"
* A traveler said: "Amazing time !!! Everything exceeded expectations. The rooms, food, and crew were great. We did 1 night 2 days and wish we did 2 nights 3 days. Don't miss this experience!"
* A traveler said: "Really impressed by the luxury on the ship, level of service, and food Joy the tour manager has created a wonderful team This tour is worth the money"
* A traveler said: "Cabin with balcony was great. Lots of food and activities planned. Pickup and drop off at hotel was as promised."
* A traveler said: "Transport efficient and guide made getting on the boat wasy. The lunch was very tasty and plenty of it. Halong Bay very beautiful. Boat trip cool as were the caves. Guide's English was good!"
* A traveler said: "I needed to get my family of 4 from Ha Long to the Hanoi airport. I booked the ride 2 days in advance. The driver arrived on time and was very courteous. He also took the expressway (the fast way, 2.5-3 hours vs. my last driver who took the slow way, 3.5-4 hrs). The booking stated "minivan" but was actually a leather-trimmed Mitsubishi SUV-crossover, which was fine. I would use again."
* A traveler said: "Was a great excursion from Hanoi. Enjoyed the views from Titop island, surprise cave was amazing along with kayaking. They also served plenty of food for lunch."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very impressive and wonderful. You can go hiking swimming and kajaking. Every single stop was great (could be much longer but I know you have to be in time...) Perfect for the price and time I think"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Airboat Tours
- Catamaran Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Jet Boating
- Jet Skiing
- Lunch Cruises
- Multi-day Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Hanoi
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Luang Prabang
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Guilin
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Kunming
- Things to do in Guiyang
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern China