Top Haarlem Audio Guides
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Haarlem Tours
Discover the fascinating story of Haarlem in a relaxed small group with a local native English speaking guide. Haarlem has a long and colourful history. Originally famous for Beer, Linen and Tulips, the city has been repeatedly besieged, fought over, burnt down and rebuilt several times over. This tour has a little bit of everything from Art and Architecture, Life, Death and High Culture in Late Medieval and Renaissance times. The tour will also help you to make the most of your time in Haarlem with sightseeing tips, the best things to do and places to eat pointed out along the way. Half way through the tour we will stop for a quick 15 minute coffee break in a secret spot high up above the city, this also makes a great photo opportunity. If you are going elsewhere in Holland after Haarlem you will enjoy it much more after taking this tour as you will be able to recognise the famous architecture styles, know what the buildings were for and a little more about the people behind them.
Sail around the quaint Dutch city of Haarlem and see a number of its main attractions during this 50-minute boat cruise. Explore the historic city center and see the Teylers Museum, Haarlem Central Station, Jopen Church, and the Frans Hals Museum as you cruise around the canals. This is a relaxing way to explore Haarlem and enjoy the scenic views.
Discover the fascinating stories of life around Haarlem on this mill to mill boat trip along the Spaarne River. Starting in the city, you’ll pass by museums, castles, heritage buildings, and even a 16th-century weigh house that was an important part of the city’s beer-brewing history. You’ll then head up the river toward Heemstede past houseboats, stately homes, and green landscapes dotted with historic windmills.
You will discover many sights of this beautiful old center. You will hear stories from the past and present of Haarlem along various courtyards, through characteristic neighborhoods, canals and squares. After this walk you will have a different view of this city. Please keep in mind that due to Covid-19 the Haarlem courtyards are not open for the public. This would be the unique way to explore Haarlem on your own pace and in your own time. No waiting for a group. You can easily grab lunch or a drink and continue the walk after.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Audio Guides in Haarlem?
The best Audio Guides in Haarlem according to Viator travelers are:
What Audio Guides in Haarlem are taking additional safety precautions?
These Haarlem experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Audio Guides in Haarlem are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Haarlem may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets