* A traveler said: "Basically a private tour, learned a lot about local area. Tour guide Trini was the most helpful guide and set us up with other tours. Walked us through the main pier and downtown Zihuatanejo."
* A traveler said: "Guide had lots of great historical information, showed me around the cute town and help me find a particular art piece that I wanted to buy. Had a great lunch in a beautiful location."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend Grupo Royale Tours Acapulco. Driver met us at the airport exit with our names on a placard. The driver was friendly and professional and spoke good English. The Car was clean and Comfortable. Pedro met us at the hotel and welcomed us and gave us great information about the area."
* A traveler said: "I absolutely love it. My tour guide took me to The Flamingo that was owned by Johnny Weissmuller aka Tarzan before the cliff diving. He gave me great historical details. I got to meet one of the divers as well. Beautiful sunset and view. One of the best excision I done."
* A traveler said: "Run around to find the name “viator” instead of nexus. Thanks for amigo there to help us locate the right person with nexus uniform. Other than that everything is good and will recommend friends about this service company for sure"
* A traveler said: "Luis our driver was amazing, he messages us the day before of arrival introducing himself. Once we arrived he was outside the airport waiting for us with a sign. He is a very knowledgeable person and has a excellent English . Also, he offers a lot of other tours I would highly recommend him and his partner Francisco. They are both great people to talk to, offer great prices and make you feel comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experiences! The horses were friendly and calm. Our guides were amazing, knowledgeable, and friendly. The fish we ate at the horse area was phenomenal! Xtasea was breathtaking!!"
* A traveler said: "This is the best way to enjoy the sunset. It was an amazing tour on my birthday. Jesus was professional and kind. The venue was perfect and the food was good. It was one of my best and most unforgettable birthdays ever because of this tour. The cliff divers were amazing!! Excellent tour."
* A traveler said: "Rudy and Alphonse were awesome travel guides. This was my first time visiting Acapulco but my third visit to Mexico this summer even during a pandemic. They were knowledgeable, professional and timely. They made the tour very educational and fun. It was a great day. I have traveled the world and visited over 50 different countries and 100's of cities. Clearly Acapulco is a world-class city. I highly recommend Rudy and Alphonso. Gracias"
* A traveler said: "Rudy was prompt and kind. Excellent driver. He shared more info about Acapulco. I loved my stay. I was a solo traveler an felt totally safe. I got to see so much!! cliff divers, local areas, chapel, historical sites, Roqueta island, snorkeling, road a local bus too. Beautiful beaches xtasea and more. I will be back!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide my excellent and courteous the entire tour. He knew about the history of Acapulco and even the ancient Aztecs. The cliff divers was the best."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Manolo was great. He showed us all the best sites and walked us around the city. He told us about the the city, the history of the cathedral, and took us to the best shopping sites. If I had to visit all over again, I would make sure I would ask for him to take us on this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Had such an amazing experience from watching the cliff divers at La Quebrada to getting a tour of Acapulco. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly! Even took photos and provided transportation to/from the event!"
* A traveler said: "Very pleasurable trip, professional and very nice tour guide. Boat ride was amazing, lunch in the village too,"
* A traveler said: "Easy to find representative had all my information, very professional and ride to hotel went smooth. Will definitely use again."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide us very good. Enjoyed all the shopping for silver jewelry. Good to combine tours to eleminate the travel time."
* A traveler said: "Francisco was wonderful and so full of knowledge, I really enjoyed my trip with him! My husband could not make it and Fransicoreally helped me enjoy my trip alone"
* A traveler said: "Great communication from to time of booking to the day of travel. Carlos was prompt and waiting for us upon arrival in Acapulco. He was very knowledgeable about the area and shared with us some great ideas for activities to do while in Acapulco. My husband and I are traveling with 5 children and even when the younger ones were cranky and crying after a day of traveling, Carlos was not bothered and got us safely to our hotel. I highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Acapulco Airport Roundtrip Transfers
- ⭐ Cliff Divers De Luxe Dinner at "La Perla" Night Club La Quebrada in Acapulco
- Private Airport Transfer: Acapulco Int. Airport (ACA) to Acapulco de Juarez
- Ixtapa hotels to Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo Airport (ZIH) - Departure Private Transfer
- Private Airport Transfer: Hotel to Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Airport
- Kayak Around Ixtapa Island, Snorkel & Lunch
- Magical sunset on a sailboat in Ixtapa Zihuatanejo
- ✨Taxco Private or Group Day Trip by Van from Acapulco
- ✨XTASEA ZIPLINE FEAT Beach Horseback Ride -Baby Turtle Release & Crocodile Farm
- ⭐ Tres Palos Lagoon, Boat Ride with Lunch Baby Turtle Release & Croc Farm Visit
- Grutas de Cacahuamilpa National Park
- La Roqueta Island (Isla de La Roqueta)
- Xihuacan Museum and Archaeological Site (Museo Xihuacan)
- El Rollo Acapulco
- Magic World Aquatic Park
- Fort of San Diego (Fuerte de San Diego)
- La Quebrada Cliff Divers
- Acapulco Cruise Port (Terminal Maritima)
- Coyuca Lagoon (Laguna de Coyuca)
- Diego Rivera Mural (Exekatlkalli)
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan