* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. We had a guide who was super friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable, and passionate about the Mayan people. Everything went smoothly the whole day."
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely wonderful tour. My guide was amazing, funny and spoke perfect English. The cook was really entertaining too. She didn’t speak English but my Spanish was good enough to communicate. I can’t wait to get back and try some of the recipes."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful way to experience the area surrounding Antigua. The sunset over the mountains is spectacular and there are a couple stops along the way. Our guide was super friendly and overall we had a great experience. It was just the two of us and they allowed us to choose riding together or separately."
* A traveler said: "One of the best values I have ever had on a vacation. Geo was a great guide showing us Antigua and the surrounding beautiful area. Never felt rushed and felt very safe."
* A traveler said: "We saw so much more than we were expecting and Daryl was a fantastic guide. We had amazing food and cultural experiences. We tasted roasted coffee nibs, cumquat wine, soup, sangria. We saw the textile market, visited the old city, enjoyed the hammocks. A very full and very beautiful day. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "We could not have picked a more beautiful day for our trip, and our tour guide, Miguel, really made it phenomenal with his knowledge and insight. It was just a fantastic visit and opportunity to learn about the Mayan culture and architecture. Very well done!!"
* A traveler said: "We love this tour it was a fun time. Our tour guide was fantastic I love that he was able to do it both in English and Spanish at the same time."
* A traveler said: "Juan Jose was a great guide! He was very personable, knowledgable, and friendly. Throughout the hike he would encourage us, and help us with our bags when we felt tired. We also never felt pressured, or that we had to rush. It was a very. satisfying experience. We highly recommend this company, as well as the guide we had, Juan Jose. As a side note we were also grateful for the driver that picked us up and dropped us off."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent experience with this vendor. They picked us up on time in a clean, new vehicle, and brought us quickly and safely to our location."
* A traveler said: "Great service for a couple Canadians visiting Guatemala for the first time - Marlo was an excellent driver!"
* A traveler said: "A must do if it is your first time in Guatemala City! The tour is comprehensive and had some great experience. Very great tour."
* A traveler said: "This tour was awesome!!! My guide, Pedro, was so nice and answered all my questions! Hiking up the volcano was truly an experience like no other! The views were breathtaking and the scenery was beautiful! I highly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and awesome tour guide! Diego was really knowledgeable about the history and made riding the atvs slot of fun even in the rain. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Would highly recommend this tour! About a hour hike up and down and a hour ride from Antigua there and back. Tour guide Catalina and bus driver were really nice! I had a good time. I rode a horse her name was princess! I would do it all over again. Had to pay extra Q50 to hike and Q100 to ride the horse one way."
* A traveler said: "This is one of the best activities you can do in Guatemala. The company was Very professional and organized. Breathtaking views and very helpful staff. Bring lots of water, sun protection and a scarf for dust."
* A traveler said: "Hands down the best activity we could have booked for ourselves. Jamila goes above and beyond when it comes to curating an amazing and delicious experience. We booked our tour during the first part of our trip which was great because it gave us a chance to check out other recommendations beyond the day's tour. An absolute must if you're a foodie and love supporting local businesses. Jamila is wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, learned a lot about the Mayan culture while making some delicious food. Easy place to find with beautiful views."
* A traveler said: "Galileo is a great guide, very friendly. The tour of the city is very calm and pleasant. I recommend a lot this tour"
* A traveler said: "beautiful drive, crazy Market, lots of interesting information., our guide Tony, took us to several beautiful locations and many interesting sites."
* A traveler said: "Both tour guides were amazing! Very informative about the volcano, but also about the culture and history of Guatemala. Prompt pick up at the hotel. Beautiful views. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Miguel was the best. Very informative. Provides great history. Very careful with your safety. The lake is beautiful. You should spend more than one day there. My schedule did not allow for that so this was a great trip."
* A traveler said: "The town we visited was colorful and beautiful. The lake was breath-taking and huge. Our tour guide was flexible to our needs and desire."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Atitlan Nature Reserve (Reserva Natural Atitlán)
- Biotopo del Quetzal
- Iglesia de Santo Domingo
- Pacaya Volcano
- Petencito Zoo
- El Mirador
- Semuc Champey
- National Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology (MUNAE)
- Pasión River (Rio La Pasión)
- Santo Tomas Church (Iglesia de Santo Tomás)
- Puerto Quetzal Cruise Port
- Lanquín Caves (Grutas de Lanquín)
- Petén Forest
- Xocomil Water Park (Parque Acuático Xocomil)
- Popol Vuh Museum (Museo Popol Vuh)
- Actún Can Caves
- Aguateca Archaeological Site
- Fuentes Georginas Hot Springs
- Cerro de la Cruz (Hill of the Cross)
- Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)
- Tikal National Park (Parque Nacional Tikal)
- Ixpanpajul Natural Park (Parque Natural Ixpanpajul)
- Lake Peten Itza (Lago Petén Itzá)
- Seibal (Ceibal)
- Church of San Francisco (Iglesia de San Francisco)
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in Coban
- Things to do in El Salvador
- Things to do in Belize
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Oaxaca