Top Guatemala City Multi-day Tours
54 results | All Guatemala City Tours
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed being with my guide, who was cheerful and friendly. The tour was a fun and educational one, and I learned many new things about the city. We had an enjoyable stop in a cafe and bakery, a beautiful stop for a panoramic view, and a stroll down a lively pedestrian street."
* A traveler said: "This is an amazing tour of downtown and the guide was absolutely perfect. He was so attentive and helpful as we were getting coffee and pastries"
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was great. Learned so much about the beautiful culture of Antigua and the city of Guatemala ! Worth it and get pick up at your hotel"
* A traveler said: "This was such a great tour.. I recommend this tour for everyone. The tour company Maya World Tours is a great company very helpful staff.My tour guide Hector he was such a great person. Loving, caring, and very helpful thought my trip in Antigua. If you are in Guatemala I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip and we thoroughly enjoyed the company of our guide David. He was extremely patient and answered every question we had. Highly recommend this service for people with limited time."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed a taste of the Qu'iche Mayan culture... cool market and really liked seeing the Mayan rituals being observed within the Catholic church building."
* A traveler said: "We mainly visited one large site and the market, the sight however, was beautiful. The guide was informative and flexible with our needs."
* A traveler said: "My trip was well worth the money. Great experience and even more of an amazing tour guide. If you are big into religion this is the trip for you."
* A traveler said: "The town we visited was colorful and beautiful. The lake was breath-taking and huge. Our tour guide was flexible to our needs and desire."
* A traveler said: "From the front door pick up at our hotel to the kindness & patience of our guide, this trip was awesome. The van was clean & comfortable, the information was valuable and the views and people were amazing. The lake is beautiful and a must do activity."
6-Day Tour: Traditional Guatemala Including Antigua, Chichicastenango Market, Lake Atitlan and Tikal
* A traveler said: "Gustavo, our guide was fantastic! He showed us great sights from Antigua to Tikal. He was always thoughtful about finding us decent restrooms during the driving. The hotels we staying in were absolutely beautiful with great included breakfasts. We saw so much of Guatemala. This tour was great!"
* A traveler said: "Everything went according to plan. I'm glad I did Yaxha. Whereas Tikal is covered with tourists, I almost had Yaxha to myself. Guides were very knowledgeable and I learned alot about the civilization and architecture."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing!! I was impressed with every detail. Everyone was early, the tour guides were personable and knowledgable and went out of their way to provide a great experience, and the hotels were beautiful!! I would highly recommend this to everyone!! Guatemala was beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Very very nice trip, excellent guide, was everytime looking about us."
* A traveler said: "My friend and I had such an amazing time!!! Special thanks to our guide, Pedro, who was not only nice and friendly, but also very helpful about everything!!! He made our tour more memorable... :) Thank you!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic experience with a very good guide in Davos who is not only knowledgable but personable and lots of fun too! We learned lots and have some super photos to help us remember this experience—actually many experiences! Highly recommend this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes