Top Greece Seasonal & Special Occasions
171 results | All Greece Tours
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip and friendly knowledgeable staff. Very convenient shuttle to and from hotel. Food was very delicious."
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour. Perfect group size, knowledgeable guide, very patient and a good sense of humour. We felt very involved in the tour and there was ample opportunity to take photos. Would highly recommend this tour. At the risk of being incorrect, I think our guide was named ‘Annie’ or something like that."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide did a wonderful introduction to the history of Athens! Thank you, we will recommend you to our friends!"
* A traveler said: "Sophia our guide was very knowledgeable and explained things very well. Weather was very hot in Delphi but pleasant at the monasteries. Hotel was very comfortable, great location and very good dinner and breakfast."
* A traveler said: "This tour gives a good overview of Athens with a visit to Acropolis. I would recommend it with also a visit to the museum."
* A traveler said: "Nice trip to Temple of Poseidon - the views were magnificent and the tour guide was knowledgeable. It was a nice way to see in person this part of Greek Mythology."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable and told great stories about each site and added history. great way to see a lot of historic Athens at once."
* A traveler said: "Incredible way to see the city. Just book this tour- it’s great! The pace is comfortable for all levels. The tour is local & extremely knowledgeable. Really enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "George was wonderful. He was patient and took excellent care of us. Explained the areas we visited and provided a lot of historic info that made the trip more valluable. Also, it was a great day trip from athens."
* A traveler said: "Get your tickets here or you can wait in a long line at the entrance. Be sure and download the PDF and print out your tickets because the button for placing the digital tickets into your phone wallet does not work. It only places the receipt for the ticket into your wallet. You have to click and download each ticket."
* A traveler said: "Great day seeing all the sights, the bus drivers were amazing so helpful and courteous as were the ticket staff"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip well worth doing the scenery was breathtaking and our guide really brought it to life! Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the entire day with Tas. He was a great guide who was prepared, early and gave us great advice to make the most of our time in Athens. Would recommend this tour for a couple or small group for sure!"
* A traveler said: "Stafis the guide was very knowledgeable. Answered all the questions any one had and had such a complete understanding of the sites and their history."
* A traveler said: "Joy was a wonderful guide, keeping everything moving, telling us what we were seeing and giving some great background information while dealing with difficult heat conditions and restrictions along the way. The tour never stopped going and it was so nice to sit back and not have to worry about any of the details. The hotels were lovely and the itinerary was well thought out and interesting."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour, on the way there Demetrious did a great job of explaining the historical significance of the cape and what we would see. He is great! The drive was beautiful. Would highly recommend and is a nice short trip out of the city."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience, George was amazing, he went above and beyond, definitely recommend Thanks George for really amazing service Regards Oswaldo"
* A traveler said: "We booked the small group acropolis tour and the tour guide “Demitrious” was very knowledgeable and we all enjoyed his tour. We all recommend this tour to anyone who has a day or two in Athens."
* A traveler said: "The trainer was fun, energetic and knowledgeable about both history and fitness. Had an awesome time and was able to use the stadium track for another workout afterwards!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was fantastic, our tour guide was great. She was very passionate about the tour and make the experience amazing. The monasteries were breathtaking. I recommend this trip 100%"
* A traveler said: "We came to visit our family who we greatly missed. Happy to be back in Greece ❤️❤️ We have been traveling around the islands with them. Visiting places we have been longing to see since COVID kept us away."
* A traveler said: "Great cookery class and amazing venue to enjoy the food after making it. The Chef was awesome and was very encouraging. I was worried he was going to be like Gordon Ramsay! Had a great time and would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Nice group, Nice guide and i recommended to anybody . The bus traveling was long but it worth it. 5 stars"
* A traveler said: "Not rushed but got it all in! Definitely a 5 star experience. Pack light, wear comfortable attire, and plan for some bottles of water - there is a moderate amount of walking."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Mykonos
- Things to do in Heraklion
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Chania
- Things to do in Corinth
- Things to do in Albania
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia