Eagle Point Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Eagle Point, a popular stop in Grand Canyon West, is the site of a Native American village, amphitheater, and the famous Grand Canyon Skywalk—a horseshoe-shaped glass bridge that extends 70 feet (21 meters) over the canyon for views of the Colorado River 4,000 feet (1,219 meters) below.
The Grand Canyon Skywalk at Eagle Point is the most popular attraction in Grand Canyon West. The glass-bottom walkway provides thrilling bird’s-eye views of the canyon, one of the world’s Seven Natural Wonders. Combine entrance to the Skywalk with several other Grand Canyon West activities—take a helicopter tour over the canyon, ride a boat along the Colorado River, or watch a cultural performance at the Hualapai Native American Village at Eagle Point.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Eagle Point is a must-see for adventure travelers.
- Outside food and beverage are not allowed at Eagle Point.
- The Skywalk at Eagle Point is accessible to wheelchair users.
- Don’t forget to bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat.
- Eagle Point, along with the rest of Grand Canyon West, is not located within Grand Canyon National Park. Instead, the area—operated by the Hualapai tribe—sits about a 5-hour drive from the national park on the Hualapai Native American Reservation.
How to Get There
The nearest major commercial airport is McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas, over two hours away by road. Grand Canyon West offers parking, as well as a shuttle service between points of interest.
When to Get There
For the best balance of comfortable weather and small crowds, plan to visit during the shoulder seasons (March to May and September to November). Expect crowds and temperatures that can soar to 100°F (38°C) in summer.
Hours: Open daily
1 Tours and Activities to Experience Eagle Point
Escape to the Grand Canyon on this full-day sightseeing adventure. Enjoy a scenic flight from Las Vegas to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, flying over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River. Then experience the breathtaking views from the overlooks at Eagle Point and Guano Point. As added options, visit the Grand Canyon Skywalk for a photo opportunity or descend below the rim of the canyon in a helicopter to experience a one-of-a-kind view. Las Vegas hotel pickup/drop-off included.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are Eagle Point hours of operation?
Eagle Point hours of operation: Open daily. Buy tickets in advance on Viator. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
What's the best way to experience Eagle Point?
The best ways to experience Eagle Point are:See all Eagle Point experiences on Viator.
Things to do near Grand Canyon National Park
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Moab
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Carlsbad
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Fe
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Nevada