Top Grand Bahama Island Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
11 results | All Grand Bahama Island Tours
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun, seeing those many pigs running and swimming straight to you all and are so happy, when they get their apples. I was so happy and thankful to do that trip! And thanks to the Tour guides, they were so nice and helpful!!"
* A traveler said: "We loved this day. Our kids are 11 and 14 and both really had a great time. It was their favorite day on the cruise."
* A traveler said: "The caves where ok the beaches both of them where wonderful Lenard was a very nice and considerate one of the highlights of the tour"
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent. Charlie was very informative and knowledgeable about the island. The fruit stand had the most ripe, sweet mangos and pineapple I have ever tasted. There is not much to do in Freeport but this made the trip worth it."
* A traveler said: "This tour was an adventure. It took you out of the tourist part of the island to a remote location. We were able to see the sea turtles,take a kayak trip in the ocean,spend some time in a beautiful home on the island, and enjoy a fabulous lobster lunch which is highly recommended for a small price!"
* A traveler said: "Donald is an excellent tour guide. Our tour was authentic and intimate. His museum is excellent and the food was very good,"
* A traveler said: "I can't say enough about this AMAZING Experience. We had Charlie as our Tour Guide! He went over and above on our Tour. Charlie was super informative of the ISLAND, he showed me where to find a CONCH SHELL and I was able to select one on my own to bring home, he even went the extra mile to us to the marketplace so I could get some Braids in my HAIR> If you have a day in FREEPORT this is the #1 Tour to take."
* A traveler said: "Heda is amazing!!! If you want to experience Bahamas like a local, she's your girl! Born and raised there, she is full of knowledge on the islands. It is a truly personal guide experience plus the best Bahamian pastries! Highly recommend her for your next Bahamas adventure!"
* A traveler said: "It is the best service ever. The drivers are gentleman, the operators are attentive, the cars are clean and air conditioned. I know we are safe. Thank you for a wonderful. pleasant economical experience. Will call you in 2016"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in The Cayes