Top Gold Coast Catamaran Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All Gold Coast Tours
Start your day off right with a half-day kayak tour to South Stradbroke Island. Enjoy a great vantage point on the beaches and wildlife of the Gold Coast as you paddle at a leisurely pace, stopping to snorkel off Wavebreak Island, visit secluded beaches, and enjoy a picnic breakfast on the beach. Your expert guide shares informative commentary about the region's ecology and animals, and provides full instruction on kayaking and snorkeling — making this tour suitable for both experienced paddlers and first-timers.
Short on time? Sample the natural beauty of the Gold Coast on this outdoor tour. Hop on a sea kayak and paddle your way over to Wave Break Island to swim and snorkel amid tropical fish and colorful coral. Spot dolphins, stingrays, and sea turtles along the coast, and enjoy a snack before heading back to shore.
The exotic marine life of Wave Break Island offers a spectacular backdrop for a scuba diving adventure, and this half-day scuba diving tour is open to all levels. Choose a beginner-friendly dive, accompanied by a PADI instructor, or a solo dive for certified divers only, and marvel at the underwater world of the Gold Coast.
Learn to dive during this three-day PADI course on the scenic Gold Coast. After a convenient hotel pickup, begin with academic and pool training before moving to open-water diving with a professional instructor-guide. Receive intensive instruction during three days of multi-hour training sessions and finish with a PADI certification, valid anywhere in up to 59 feet (18 meters) of water.
Begin your day aboard our spacious and luxurious dining vessel, the Spirit of Elston. Soak in morning sunshine and sweeping broadwater vistas as you relax with a sparkling wine. Enjoy a delicious breakfast as you drift leisurely past such regional highlights as Marina Mirage, Home of the Arts, Surfers Paradise skyline and more that combine to make up the imagery that has made the Gold Coast famous.
Go sailing on the Gold Coast Broadwater at sunset aboard a luxury sailboat. Glide past landmarks such as the Southport Yacht Club, Marina Mirage, Wave Break Island and Surfers Paradise on this romantic and relaxing 2-hour sunset cruise. Travel in a small group with a maximum of 10 people, and enjoy complimentary sparkling wine and appetizers during your sunset cruise. Have the option to upgrade to include a gourmet dinner featuring fresh Australian seafood.
Experience the thrills of parasailing while on the Gold Coast of Australia. First, you’ll receive a short safety training before being outfitted with a harness. Then, soar high above the Gold Coast, up to 400 feet (122 meters) high, and take in aerial views of the coastline. This is available for solo travelers or with one or two partners.
Journey into the hinterlands on this 5-hour afternoon tour of the Springbrook National Park from the Gold Coast. Explore the UNESCO-listed Goondawanna rainforests by coach, stopping to walk through the jungle, peek into ancient caves and enjoy views of Mount Warning from the Best of All Lookout. Visit natural wonders like Purling Brook Falls, Numinbah valley and Rainbow Falls, and soak up the scenery from the Canyon Lookout. This small-group tour is limited to 16 people for a personalised experience, and includes hotel pick-up and afternoon tea.
Choose the Gold Coast Roo Pass for reliable and convenient transportation when visiting the Gold Coast. Not only do you receive door-to-door airport transfer service for your arrival and departure, you also can choose anywhere from one up to seven round-trip transfers between your accommodation and your choice of participating theme parks and attractions: Seaworld, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Movieworld, Dreamworld, Wet'n'Wild and Harbour Town.
Experience the nighttime enchantment of Mt Tamborine National Park on this unique 4WD rain forest walk and glowworm tour. At the mountain summit, stop for a light supper of cakes and hot chocolate, and soak up views of the twinkling Gold Coast from a lookout. Then, observe nocturnal wildlife by torchlight with a guided bushwalk through the rain forest, where you’ll come across an ethereal waterfall illuminated by glowworms.
Wildlife enthusiasts will love the chance to spot whales in the wild so close to the Gold Coast. Just a twenty-minute cruise off shore, the Australian Whale Sanctuary is prime humpback whale habitat. Get great views of the creatures (when conditions are right) from on board your comfortable boat. This easy 2.5-hour trip can fit into busy itineraries.
Start your visit to the Gold Coast with hassle-free airport pickup and easy transport to your hotel. This convenient and economical shared transfer service meets you at Gold Coast Airport (OOL) and provides door-to-door service to your hotel in the Gold Coast, from Coolangatta to Sanctuary Cove. No need to look for airport taxis or wait in long lines, simply pre-book your transfer service to travel in comfort with a courteous professional driver and climate-controlled coach.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Catamaran Cruises in Gold Coast?
What Catamaran Cruises in Gold Coast are 1 hour or less?
What Catamaran Cruises in Gold Coast are taking additional safety precautions?
What Catamaran Cruises in Gold Coast are good for avoiding crowds?
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- In the Air
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Kayaking Tours
- Scuba Diving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Tickets & Passes
- Unique Experiences
- Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast Tours & Tickets
- Dracula's Cabaret Gold Coast Tours & Tickets
- Marina Mirage Tours & Tickets
- Coolangatta Tours & Tickets
- O’Reilly’s Tree Top Walk Tours & Tickets
- Broadbeach Tours & Tickets
- SkyPoint Observation Deck Tours & Tickets
- Burleigh Heads Tours & Tickets
- Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk Tours & Tickets
- Tamborine National Park Tours & Tickets
- Best Of All Lookout Tours & Tickets
- Tamborine Mountain Distillery Tours & Tickets
- Glow Worm Caves Tamborine Mountain Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets