Top Gold Coast 4WD Tours
28 results | All Gold Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to finish a day at the Gold Coast. Duffy was an excellent host and explained things very well."
* A traveler said: "The tour guys were amazing and really helpful. They shared their knowledge of the area and really went out of their way to make sure you were having a good time. My partner got sick and they managed to do what they could on a remote island to get help for him to get back to shore. They were professionals and my group had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Such a great day. A huge THANKYOU to Barry, our guide for the day. So knowledgeable & such a great guy. He took so much care & just wanted the group to enjoy the day together. The views & scenery were incredible & Barry made sure he took us to all the right places. Thank you & I’d recommend this tour in a heartbeat."
* A traveler said: "Very well organised and relaxing Staff were very friendly Although 20 years in Brisbane was a great experience"
* A traveler said: "The stunning view of the Gold Coast from the Ocean and sunset!!Romantic and amazing!and the platter 👌"
* A traveler said: "Natural Bridge was beautiful. Thanks to the rain in the days before the waterfall came out nicely. Top."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic time kayaking and snorkeling!! Highly recommended!! We had an amazing morning with our guide Samuel 🇻🇪 ☺️☺️"
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun, fantastic staff very friendly and assisting customers with needs, Informative of what things to see, things to expect during the ride in the boat."
* A traveler said: "Thankyou Barry (our driver) you made the day so much more Love this guy...felt like I was being shown around by my uncle, such a warm, knowledgeable person."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our day all the staff and volunteers were very friendly and helpful. Also the young man Corey in one of the gift shops was very pleasant"
* A traveler said: "Just the fun I got from doing it and the rush you got through your body and doing the helicopter was great too."
* A traveler said: "this activity is very well, it is a very good diving experience for beginner or first timer. the instructor who is named pearl is very caring and well explained for diving knowledge. i would recommend this for my friends. great activity!"
* A traveler said: "Boat excision was excellent, fruit presentation needs more information pamphlet wise regarding medicinal purposes on each fruit tasting."
* A traveler said: "Me and my friends are studying abroad in Australia and had a great time on this trip! We saw a ton of kangaroos and even a koala and two wallabies. Throwing the boomerang was also super fun and the bus rides between destinations our tour guide talked to us just enough. It was one of my favorite trips I have done so far!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- 4WD Tours
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- 4WD Tours
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Attractions & Museums
- Sporting Events
- Motor Sports
- 4WD Tours
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island