Passeig de la Muralla
See pretty much all of Girona’s sights, but from afar, during a walk along the city’s roughly 3-kilometer-long Passeig de la Muralla. This path takes visitors along the tops of Girona's city walls, from which you can see all of Girona and beyond — from the rooftops of the cathedral to the mountaintops of the distant Pyrenees.
It is said that some of the oldest parts of the city walls date back to the first century during Roman times, with portions later destroyed during the expansion of the city in the 19th century. Many of these gaps have since been filled in, making it possible for visitors like you to take a seamless journey around Girona. During the visit, you can scale various towers for better views, or duck down off the walls to explore more of the city itself. The best part? The whole experience is free of charge.
Browse. Filter. Book.
What are Passeig de la Muralla hours of operation?
Should I book Passeig de la Muralla tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Passeig de la Muralla 2020?
What's the best way to experience Passeig de la Muralla?
- Private: Girona and Besalu Jewish History Tour from Girona
- Girona Walking Tour with Monuments Entrance and Guide
- Hike & Tour Girona
- Girona Private Walking Tour with Food Tasting
Things to do near Girona
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Villeneuve-les-Avignon
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées