Top Georgia How to Get Around
497 results | All Georgia Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip. Very professional tour operator. Special thanks to our Guide Mariam who explained us the history of all the places very well. I recommend this trip to everyone who visits Georgia. Believe me you wouldn't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "It was a really great trip. The guide makes a great job and was very friendly. Good wine, good food, wonderful natur!"
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous day! Omar was a great guide who transported us in a comfortable vehicle. This tour is a must do when you come to Tbilisi. Every stop was a delight, hospitality was first class."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour and a great guide who made a terrific tour and experience. The lunch place and stops were perfect. I highly recommend this tour and company."
* A traveler said: "This tour was incredible. From the sights to the wine tasting, I felt deeply immersed in Georgian culture. Our guide Nika was full of facts and did a great job keeping everyone engaged and participating. Our driver Misha did a great job as well while navigating mountainous terrains. I highly recommend booking with Garmajoba tours."
* A traveler said: "I loved everything about this tour. My guide Beka was so thoughtful and informative. Every detail was planned with intention and it was obvious by how smoothly everything went. This tour is full of history and breathtaking views and was a great way to experience a new country in just a day. I can’t recommend Garmajoba Tours, Beka, and Kakha (our driver) enough."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was private and we visited three wineries. We had a nice day out with our guide, Nika and enjoyed each of the vineyards visited! The lunch was fantastic (so many vegetarian options) and we loved the wine."
* A traveler said: "Luka was our tour guide. He was very professional and friendly. We learned lots about Georgia and it’s wonderful food. It was nice to try the Cha Cha instead of wine. I would suggest you go hungry as we had so much food to take home with us! We would even like to tour again on our next visit to Tblisi."
* A traveler said: "I booked this trip after some friends said that I really need to see the countryside and mountainous regions of Georgia. I liked that this trip took care of all of the details and the itinerary was as close to what Georgians said were the "must see" places and spots. Within a few minutes of booking the trip, I received a text from Luka explaining what I'd need to bring (jeans and jacket since it gets cold up there) as well as roughly how much cash to have on hand for expenses, etc. On the day of the trip, I was picked up at the Moxy hotel and driven to the main office where we promptly left. Our tour guide was George and I literally can't say enough nice things about him. He was friendly, informative and just a genuinely nice guy that wanted to make sure we all got the most out of our trip. Despite driving to many locations over a period of 12 hours, it didn't feel tedious or drawn out. The group was a nice mix of other tourists and we ended up going to a park downtown afterwards to have some farewell drinks. Definitely recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely relaxing drive to the mountains with a very pleasant guide Vaska, who was ready to answer our many questions about Georgia in general. Cloud cover restricted some views, but stunning anyway- highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Best of Kakheti tour was really the best of Kakheti! It was a wonderful trip organized by a great guide, Irakli! The monastery was beautiful and with Irakli we were able to learn more about it's history and religious customs. In Signagi, we got to walk the walls of the city and Irakli took us to a very tasty restaurant where we could try the local wine. We learned more about the wine making process from him and got the chance to stop at a local shop for some real Georgian sheep/goat cheese. We highly recommend this trip and Iraklli as the guide. He was really knowledgeable and friendly and willing to teach us more about the Georgian culture, customs, and history. He even went as far as to let us know after the trip what type of grasshopper we had found in Gareji and to give us food and local things to try for the rest of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Pick-up was perfectly organised: Upon exiting the baggage hall, cards with the names of the many individual passengers that had ordered a transfer service were conspicuously layed out. Upon putting claim to one”s name card an English speaker would immediately appear, help with baggage if necessary, offer to organise buying a local sim and/or exchange money, and then guide one outside to the car. He then double checked to make sure the destination is clear and (I assume) gave last-minute instructions to the driver. The car that drove us to our hotel in the old town was immaculately clean, and we felt very safe with the driver. As the transfer service is paid for in advance, there is no need to exchange cash or fumble around with cards. We were very happy with the service and will certainly book it again."
* A traveler said: "Very good guide, Luka. Answered every question we had. There was also an interesting mix of nationalities in our group which was a plus."
* A traveler said: "Very long and very interesting day. This tour is a must tour!!! The tour guide gives very interesting information for everything. The best tour guide forever."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide who showed us different sites in Armenia for one day. The restaurant we ate at for lunch was the best I've ever had on one of these types of tours. The quality of food and presentation made it seem like a home cooked meal."
* A traveler said: "All of the trip was great, especially the paragliding in Gudairi, and the off-roading getting to Gergeti Trinity Church (road under repair). My tour guide was great."
* A traveler said: "We learned a lot about the history of beautiful Tbilisi and life in Georgia from our excellent tour guide, Natia."
* A traveler said: "George was incredible... Five stars all the way... He got us where we needed to go and helped with all aspects of trip."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour guide was David. He is very patient, sweet and one of the most genuine people we met in Georgia. He helped in exploring all the best places and explained to us everything very calmly. I highly recommend him to any visitor coming to Georgia. Just book a tour with him and you’ll surely make a great friend by the end of your trip."
* A traveler said: "Oto (our tour guide) and George (our driver) were great. The air conditioned vehicle was much appreciated! It was a full day, but Oto kept a nice pace. His understanding and expression of English were great. Our lunch was incredible. Thanks for a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Would recommend this beautiful place. The tour operator gamarjoba was really good. The ski resort and the snow train were awesome"
* A traveler said: "Very homey atmosphere and thorough explanations, all recipes (and some secured foodie places) included. Very nice!"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding guide and tour! Super professional, personable, and flexible. Highly recommended. This region of Georgia is a must see."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full Day Private Wine Tour in Kakheti Region with Lunch and 3 Wine Tastings
- Organic Wine Private Day Trip to Wine Region with Winery Lunch and Tastings
- Best of Kakheti - Gareji and Signagi private full day tour
- Tbilisi Walking Tour with Cable Cars, Wine Tasting and Traditional Bakery
- Day tour to Vardzia, Rabati, Borjomi in Georgia
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Vespa Rentals
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Tbilisi
- Things to do in Mestia
- Things to do in Batumi
- Things to do in Kutaisi
- Things to do in Stepantsminda
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in Azerbaijan
- Things to do in Yerevan
- Things to do in Trabzon
- Things to do in Sochi
- Things to do in Baku
- Things to do in Turkish Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Southern Russia
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region