Top Georgia Food Tours
47 results | All Georgia Tours
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed eating the top rated burger! It was unique and different even the meat alternative (black bean burger)! The drinks were Awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Arielle was fantastic - knowledgeable, funny, and a self-proclaimed history nerd, which I respect. The combination of food and drinks with the walk was well planned, not to mention delicious. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed seeing and learning about the historical homes. Also enjoyed the vast variety of food choices!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was super knowledgeable and funny. Great tour showed you a lot of Atlanta in a short time."
* A traveler said: "Pam, our tour guide made the trip. Her energy, attentiveness and knowledge made trip memorable. I had 4 friends with me from Virginia, they were all very pleased with the while day. When I go again I would like Pam for driver."
* A traveler said: "Big wow. It was awesome to walk around Woodbury/senoia and see how many films/shows called it home. Once the tour started, Mac made 10 out of 10 his motto and showed us 110% of what the walking dead did all around us. It’s more then the little things, the big things really happened"
* A traveler said: "Everything was remarkable and we had a great time. We will choose this again... we had so much fun ."
* A traveler said: "Chrissy was amazing…the food was so good, the Sears building and history was unbelievable. Would definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable and she was detailed!! time went by very fast. He had time to look around at certain locations. the weather was beautiful and it really made a difference"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, very informative. Great if you hav a short amount of time or could make a full day of it. Great historical videos and audio."
* A traveler said: "The journey ambassador was excellent!!! The two breaks to eat take pictures was certainly on point. Thanks Omar!!!!"
* A traveler said: "drinking the cokes. not at this time. I feel like I've said enough. Are you kidding me right now. I don't have 100 char. min I can write about"
* A traveler said: "We were on a Birthday celebration trip. What a fun way to see the city. Our captains were great. Especially JB and Cindy."
* A traveler said: "Steve was a fantastic guide on this tour. He provided so much interesting history about many of the stops and other places along the way."
* A traveler said: "Brenden did a great job sharing the local history and guiding us through the restaurants and cuisine - all the while keeping us entertained with his comedic style."
* A traveler said: "Good information of Savannah's history. Amazing Trolly tour, Chris was great. The boat tour was also very good."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the tour and experience Savannah by bike! Dee is nice and knowledgeable and makes it fun and interesting! Thank you for a great Savannah Bike tour!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience, the guide “Brenda” so knowledge of the Savannah history and it was easy to ask questions. So glad we chose the enclosed 360 view, because it started to rain half way into the tour, would recommend this tour for first timers to Savannah."
* A traveler said: "Row?Ro? Not sure how to Spell my tour Guides name. It was very informative, delicious and a very highlight of my trip."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable driver. A lot if information given. Beautiful city. We enjoyed the ride. Could have stopped in some of the more scenic places, so we could get good pictures."
* A traveler said: "We are avid travelers and I book interesting local tours for us. Savannah for Morons is the best we been on in quite a while. These guys are funny, fast paced, and clever while providing fun facts and serious historical info about Savannah. Looking for a new twist on a historical tour, don’t miss this tour 🤣"
* A traveler said: "Let me just start by say…… Heyyyy queens lol 😉 we had a blast J Dev was awesome and so was her sister. We laugh so hard these ladies were a flipping blast. Have you ever seen a queen do the splits in 👠 well we did it was fabulous YES GIRL!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Bonnie was very knowledgeable. We really liked the Cafe we stopped at, even went back. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and very educational. Bonnie is an expert and very knowledgeable of the history of the area. Even though it was raining and cold, the tour was a success. The places visited were unique, delicious drinks and great company. If you are in town, this is definitely a must!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Colonial Park Cemetery
- Wren's Nest
- Telfair Academy
- Andrew Low House
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center
- Ebenezer Baptist Church
- Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Georgia State Capitol
- Martin Luther King Jr. National Historical Park
- Inman Park
- North Georgia Zoo
- Wormsloe State Historic Site
- Atlanta CNN Center
- Piedmont Park
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Madison Square
- Temple Mickve Israel
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History
- Savannah Historic District
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Atlanta
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Pennsylvania