North Georgia Zoo
Home to over 80 species and 300 animals, the North Georgia Zoo offers the opportunity to see a variety of wildlife, both mammals native to Georgia and more exotic species. The petting zoo and hay rides are especially popular and ideal for small children.
At least a dozen other experiences are offered with highly trained staff members on hand to ensure the safety of both the animals and visitors. Many guests enjoy the Wildlife Walk, a guided tour through the grounds to see wild animals such as kangaroos, snakes, and alligators. In addition, guests can take part in a unique camel presentation, as well as a reptile exhibit featuring giant tortoises, python snakes, and crocodiles. Although not offered by Viator, add-on, hands-on animal encounters are available (from $35).
North Georgia Zoo Tours and Activities
What are North Georgia Zoo hours of operation?
Should I book North Georgia Zoo tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit North Georgia Zoo 2021?
Things to do near Georgia
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Ohio