Top Galway Transfers
66 results | All Galway Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic! Brian was a great guide and we had a lot of fun. Cliffs were beautiful, it was a comfortable ride"
* A traveler said: "Damien was great! The best guide of all of my trips in Ireland! Amazing trip! He was always wearing a mask as requested!"
* A traveler said: "Amends knowledge of local history and entertaining and scholarly stories. Great and curtious driver…"
* A traveler said: "The voice doing the commentary was very easy to listen to. The views are unbelievable. Bus very clean and comfortable. Bus driver very pleasant"
* A traveler said: "Everything perfect!!! And Mick driver-guide was amazing, he is a gem in your business, in Galway and Ireland. Many thanks!!!"
* A traveler said: "The most memorial part of the trip had to be Kylemore Abbey closely followed by our driver/guide Gerry who was fantastic with his wit and great knowledge of the area, he made the tour so much better . The landscape of connemara is ever changing but always breathtakinly beautiful . We are so happy we took this tour"
* A traveler said: "The ferry was very nice. Touring the Arrin Islands was spectacular! Plus our bus driver John was great!!"
* A traveler said: "Our host was amazing and the food and history was delicious and informative. A great way to get your bearings in a new city."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing staff on boat and staff off the boat where lovely, so helpful and made sure we had the best experience, thank you"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day, despite the rain! We have taken many tours over the years, but nothing tops this one! Doran s family roots are from this area and he is a fountain of information! It was only myself and my husband but the tour carried on. If you are in this area, this trip is a MUST! You will not be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "Terrific! Lots of walking, interesting history, superb ruins, plenty of time. All in all, a wonder adventure."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience from start to finish. Smooth efficient and timely in both directions. We will definitely use this service again. Thank you your professional service."
* A traveler said: "The driver was waiting for us when we exited the airport. He was personable, polite, and professional. I appreciate his hand with the luggage and offered us information on nearby places to see. We traveled in a Jaguar, which was a real smooth experience. I highly recommend the service and would use them again."
* A traveler said: "We booked Elite Motion Chauffeurs private transfer in advance. We were met as we exited security, walked short distance to a Mercedes sedan, leather seats, by professional driver. Driven straight to our hotel in Kinsale, 3 hrs 15 min. The alternative? With bags, going by bus or taxi to train station in Dublin, train to Cork, then 40-min taxi to Kinsale. We would have had to wait 2 hrs for the train in Dublin. The private car was relatively expensive, but very worth the price! A savy purchase."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands