Top French Riviera Seasonal & Special Occasions
28 results | All French Riviera Tours
* A traveler said: "A kind, patient and professional tour guide. It was a good experience to Segway, it was my first time and its super cool and easy.Interesting history of this relaxing town"
* A traveler said: "Was great no over crowding & great scenery on the catamaran with helpful hosts. Refreshments on board and the opportunity to snorkel too"
* A traveler said: "Chris is a great guide, very knowledgeable, easy going and makes you feel welcomed. Definitely recommend doing this walking tour"
* A traveler said: "Found this by a chance internet search and it was perfect! Excellent value and excellent service. Tip: get there early for good seats"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful 1 hour cruise along the coast. Stunning scenery. Villefranche-sur-Mer particularly beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Antoine was great, especially after a very long day of travel. Viator called to confirm after I had inputted the incorrect information. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Xavier was funny, super knowledgeable, and covered every important milestone. Loved Nice even more thanks to him, gorgeous spots and great photo ops!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide to the village of EZ and Monaco was exceptional he made the tour both interesting and informative and was very kind when helping my friend along the route the view points he showed us were truly breath taking"
* A traveler said: "It was better then we dream about.Beautiful place.Very knowledgeable,elegant,friendly hostess.Fabulous fragrances and it is still in Nice.With help we were able to creat best fragrance unique for each of us.Thank you for all WONDERFUL experience.Will have to come back"
* A traveler said: "Loved this more than expected. Christof was pleasant, informative, and spoke great English. He was even able to manage the pedicab through the narrower Old Town village where cars aren’t allowed. It was wonderful to cover so many worthy sights while someone else did the peddling. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "It was fabulous. The skipper was knowledgeable and related well to our family. The teenage boys had a great time and even got to steer the boat for a while. The ride is smooth and very quiet due to the solar powered engine. It was the highlight of our time in France"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenario and a lovely, quiet boat ride along the shore. Guillaume was an ideal tour guide, pointing out various homes/hotels and providing background and details we would have never known. Couldn't have asked for a better afternoon & would certainly recommend to friends, family or strangers. An easy train ride from Nice, it was a beautiful "rural" part of the coast to visit."
* A traveler said: "Interesting and great fund for all ages. First we got an introduction of how the scents of a perfume are put together and then we made our own blend. All of us loved our "own" perfume and have used them every day since. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "The entire day was perfect, we got to see everything without feeling rushed. Our driver was very professional and knew everything and was a great tour guide. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps