Top French Riviera Bus Tours
377 results | All French Riviera Tours
* A traveler said: "The cruise was a great way to see a couple of the coastal towns. Any picture you take is postcard worthy. It was only about an hour cruise, but just enough time to cruise and take in other sites and restaurants."
* A traveler said: "Was great no over crowding & great scenery on the catamaran with helpful hosts. Refreshments on board and the opportunity to snorkel too"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time. Each of the vineyards was unique and beautiful, and my fiancé and I felt like we learned so much about Provence wines from our amazing and experienced guide. My fiancé especially appreciated the calm nature of the tour. We truly had a great time! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Really nice tour. Antoine, our tour guide, was super chill and knowlegeable. We only had one other couple with us and we weren't rushed, and he knew SO much about the areas we were going to. I felt very comfortable in the van and felt great seeing all the towns in the area in one day! Thank you Antoine!"
* A traveler said: "Jaunito was a brilliant guide! We so enjoyed this day. We highly recommend this tour. It’s so nice to just relax on holiday, but sometimes you need some fresh air and culture! The wine tasting was delicious and the owner of the winery was so charming with passion for his family craft!"
* A traveler said: "Andreas showed us a wonderful day! Beautiful sights snd plenty of time to shop and enjoy. Stops were all amazing"
* A traveler said: "This tour exceeded our expectations. Our guides were wonderful. Incredibly knowledgeable, welcoming, kind, and funny. Each of the wineries were unique and beautiful and the wines were delicious. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "exceptional guide who spoke fluent english and french.he knew the history of point of interest and allotted amble time to visit the locations.Very cordial .Exceptional and compact tour.Able to visit all the points of interest and still save time.Highly recommended compact tour."
* A traveler said: "Loved the variety of places we visited from coastal Cannes, the perfumery at Grasse (great place to buy gifts!) and the lovely 3 villages in the mini-alps. Beautiful! Also grateful the company didn’t cancel the tour despite there only being 2 of us. Justin our driver passed on a lot of great information."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the half day tour immensely. It was great to be in a minibus with 7 people including the tour guide rather than on a coach. Eze Village was stunning. Beautiful scenery."
* A traveler said: "We were able to visit three small and very picturesque towns that we would not have otherwise been able to see. Our tour guide was very nice and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great. Knowledgeable, considerate and accommodating. Visited two alpine villages, lake and Gorge. Wish We could have seen the lavender fields, but these were out of season. Overall a great time."
* A traveler said: "Xavier was funny, super knowledgeable, and covered every important milestone. Loved Nice even more thanks to him, gorgeous spots and great photo ops!"
* A traveler said: "Chris is a great guide, very knowledgeable, easy going and makes you feel welcomed. Definitely recommend doing this walking tour"
* A traveler said: "Joe was a great guy, flexible to your demands and shows all the places around Nice that you need to see and know about. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "A kind, patient and professional tour guide. It was a good experience to Segway, it was my first time and its super cool and easy.Interesting history of this relaxing town"
* A traveler said: "We get more than expected. Zara was a perfect tour guide. She told us everything about the region and the cooperation between us was brilliant."
* A traveler said: "Found this by a chance internet search and it was perfect! Excellent value and excellent service. Tip: get there early for good seats"
* A traveler said: "This boat trip was great to see the coast from the water. Beautiful views, great captain and amazing memories. Make sure to bring your goggles or snorkels. Definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Peter was an incredible tour guide. We learned so much about French Wine on our tour and visited 3 very unique and beautiful wineries. Would highly recommend this to anyone considering it!"
* A traveler said: "Hotel pick up was right on time and our tour guide was excellent, friendly and well informed. A very nice small group tour and a good way to see these sights plus stops for photos overlooking Nice and at Mt Boron."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Provence Wine Tour - Private Day Tour from Cannes/Mougins
- French Riviera Cannes to Monte-Carlo Discovery Small Group Day Trip from Nice
- Nice Local Vineyards Small Group Half Day E-Bike Tour with Wine Tasting
- Monaco and Eze Small-Group Day Trip with Perfumery Visit from Nice
- Provence Organic Wine Small Group Half Day Tour with Tastings from Nice
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Power Boats
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- St-Tropez Market (Marché Place des Lices)
- Castre Museum (Musée de la Castre)
- Hotel Negresco
- Baume Obscure Cave (Grotte de Baume Obscure)
- Exotic Garden of Èze (Jardin Exotique d’Èze)
- International Perfume Museum (Musée International de la Parfumerie)
- Chateau Font du Broc
- Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)
- Cote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)
- St. Paul de Vence
- Quai des États-Unis
- Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa
- St. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas)
- Cap Taillat
- Mt. Boron (Mont Boron)
- Verdon Gorge (Gorges du Verdon)
- Palais des Festivals et des Congrès
- Le Suquet
- St-Tropez Citadel (Citadelle de Saint-Tropez)
- Gorges du Loup
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps