Top Frankfurt Sports Lessons
13 results | All Frankfurt Tours
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Dave was very pleasant, knowledgeable and was able to answer any relevant questions. I would look forward to having him as my guide on my next visit to Frankfurt."
* A traveler said: "We had a private tour with Peter and he was such a delight! We really enjoyed our personal tour to Heidelberg Castle and Old Town and thought it was well worth the trip. It was not as crowded as usual because of the season and covid restrictions, however we were all safe and enjoyed the trip."
* A traveler said: "Peter was a great host, we had an amazing time learning about the culture and seeing the beautiful castles along the route."
* A traveler said: "Isabel was a wonderful guide, keeping the tour fun and interactive. She kept us engaged, taught us about local Frankfurt life and made the group all fast friends."
* A traveler said: "The view was breath taking although it was in winter time. It must be more beautiful in summer time. George our guide is very friendly and explain everything in detail. He is very knowledgeable and explain the best spots for us. I will come back next time during summer or around October when the grapes are fully grown."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour. Our guide, Peter, was awesome and gave us more history about the city. Wish we could have spent more time there but so many other things to see in Germany. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We jumped aboard the last bus of the day and were still given the full tour as well as stopping the bus near the christmas markets so we could visit them. Excellent servie!"
* A traveler said: "We had limited time on our trip and this is definitely the best trip on short time. It is a long day though, but totally worth it!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was tailored around our tastes. We came away feeling very educated on Riesling. We went places we would never have found on our own. Driving through the vineyards on bike trails was magnificent."
* A traveler said: "Thomas was the best guide, very informative and helpful. If you get the opportunity to take this beautiful tour make sure you get Thomas!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Frankfurt (Main) Hauptbahnhof
- Senckenberg Natural History Museum (Naturmuseum Senckenberg)
- St. Paul's Church (Paulskirche)
- Bad Nauheim
- Old Opera House (Alte Oper)
- Frankfurt Zoo (Zoologischer Garten Frankfurt)
- Bockenheimer Warte
- Städel Museum (Städelsches Kunstinstitut und Städtische Galerie)
- Iron Bridge (Eiserner Steg)
- Old Sachsenhausen
- German Film Museum (Deutsches Filmmuseum)
- Greifenstein Castle (Burg Greifenstein)
- Main River
- Bad Homburg
- Lake Titisee
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in South Holland