Top Frankfurt Outdoor Activities
34 results | All Frankfurt Tours
* A traveler said: "Isabel was a wonderful guide, keeping the tour fun and interactive. She kept us engaged, taught us about local Frankfurt life and made the group all fast friends."
* A traveler said: "We had a private tour with Peter and he was such a delight! We really enjoyed our personal tour to Heidelberg Castle and Old Town and thought it was well worth the trip. It was not as crowded as usual because of the season and covid restrictions, however we were all safe and enjoyed the trip."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Dave was very pleasant, knowledgeable and was able to answer any relevant questions. I would look forward to having him as my guide on my next visit to Frankfurt."
* A traveler said: "We jumped aboard the last bus of the day and were still given the full tour as well as stopping the bus near the christmas markets so we could visit them. Excellent servie!"
* A traveler said: "Peter was a great host, we had an amazing time learning about the culture and seeing the beautiful castles along the route."
* A traveler said: "We had limited time on our trip and this is definitely the best trip on short time. It is a long day though, but totally worth it!"
* A traveler said: "The view was breath taking although it was in winter time. It must be more beautiful in summer time. George our guide is very friendly and explain everything in detail. He is very knowledgeable and explain the best spots for us. I will come back next time during summer or around October when the grapes are fully grown."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour. Our guide, Peter, was awesome and gave us more history about the city. Wish we could have spent more time there but so many other things to see in Germany. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The weather was nice. The beer was cold. Nice boat ride to chill and sight see. The commentary was irrelevant to me."
* A traveler said: "They were really accommodating and prompt to respond to any query online before my trip. Originally booked 2 hours tour but they allow me to change to an hour as I was not feeling well. Highly recommend this for the experience of driving a go- kart around the City. It is also recommended that first timers get an hour tour vs 2 hours as if you’re not used to the peddles it can be a little tiring."
* A traveler said: "It was outstanding, great service, we will be doing it again. First time taking a river boat trip, it was exciting, and thoroughly enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "A perfect way to explore Frankfurt when you are only there for 1 night. Our guide was great, she took her time riding with us, explaining each site and her English also was very good. We literally had a private bike tour of Frankfurt, the apple cider was wonderful as well. A very highly recommended tour to take, especially if you are there for a short time, it's a great way to explore the city."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Main River
- Botanical Garden Frankfurt (Palmengarten)
- Iron Bridge (Eiserner Steg)
- Old Opera House (Alte Oper)
- Frankfurt (Main) Hauptbahnhof
- Bad Homburg
- St. Paul's Church (Paulskirche)
- Greifenstein Castle (Burg Greifenstein)
- German Film Museum (Deutsches Filmmuseum)
- Old Sachsenhausen
- Städel Museum (Städelsches Kunstinstitut und Städtische Galerie)
- Lake Titisee
- Bockenheimer Warte
- Bad Nauheim
- Frankfurt Zoo (Zoologischer Garten Frankfurt)
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in South Holland