Top Frankfurt Private and Luxury
30 results | All Frankfurt Tours
* A traveler said: "Carl was an excellent host and guide. Very knowledgable and I tasted a very large number of wines at three different vineyards. Would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "The weather was nice. The beer was cold. Nice boat ride to chill and sight see. The commentary was irrelevant to me."
* A traveler said: "We had a private tour with Peter and he was such a delight! We really enjoyed our personal tour to Heidelberg Castle and Old Town and thought it was well worth the trip. It was not as crowded as usual because of the season and covid restrictions, however we were all safe and enjoyed the trip."
* A traveler said: "Great conversation with Dave. The tour was very informative and funny. Definitely recommend it for everyone to do in Frankfurt!"
* A traveler said: "Peter was a great host, we had an amazing time learning about the culture and seeing the beautiful castles along the route."
* A traveler said: "We jumped aboard the last bus of the day and were still given the full tour as well as stopping the bus near the christmas markets so we could visit them. Excellent servie!"
* A traveler said: "It was outstanding, great service, we will be doing it again. First time taking a river boat trip, it was exciting, and thoroughly enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour. Our guide, Peter, was awesome and gave us more history about the city. Wish we could have spent more time there but so many other things to see in Germany. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had limited time on our trip and this is definitely the best trip on short time. It is a long day though, but totally worth it!"
* A traveler said: "From the initial booking and conversation, Manfred exceeded our expectations. We want to visit Heidelberg as we'd lived close to the city years ago and spent quite a bit of time there. Manfred ensured luxury and comfort in every aspect. Manfred ensured we arrived and was able to park our vehicle in a safe and easily accessible area. We visited Heidelberg Castle, Old Town Heidelberg, Hirschhorn, Dilsberg, and Speyer. Each tour was met with Manfred's wealth of knowledge...as he honored my request to go "off the beaten path". We are no longer tourist after residing in EU several times over the years, so he understood the request and honored it. The luxury transportation was our standard, so we didn't have to worry about having to settle. Manfred had water, and snacks on hand as well. We were able to get closer than most to sights and avoid crowds at all times. Manfred was beyond accommodating to changes in our schedule and changes in what we wanted to see. I have recommended this tour and his service to my colleagues already."
* A traveler said: "They were really accommodating and prompt to respond to any query online before my trip. Originally booked 2 hours tour but they allow me to change to an hour as I was not feeling well. Highly recommend this for the experience of driving a go- kart around the City. It is also recommended that first timers get an hour tour vs 2 hours as if you’re not used to the peddles it can be a little tiring."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a belated anniversary outing to experience several wineries in the Rhine River region. We were able to experience four different wineries and take in the sights along the way. Florian was very knowledgeable and personable. It was a wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Alexsa was wonderfully knowledgeable of Frankfurt as well as accommodating for my needs as a wheelchair user. She was able to show us so many of the sites and gave us great historical information. She was super friendly and even suggested a place for us to have an amazing meal."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Frankfurt Zoo (Zoologischer Garten Frankfurt)
- Old Opera House (Alte Oper)
- Bad Nauheim
- Bockenheimer Warte
- Lake Titisee
- German Film Museum (Deutsches Filmmuseum)
- Greifenstein Castle (Burg Greifenstein)
- Städel Museum (Städelsches Kunstinstitut und Städtische Galerie)
- Bad Homburg
- Main River
- St. Paul's Church (Paulskirche)
- Iron Bridge (Eiserner Steg)
- Frankfurt (Main) Hauptbahnhof
- Botanical Garden Frankfurt (Palmengarten)
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in South Holland