Top Fort Lauderdale Tours by Duration
31 results | All Fort Lauderdale Tours
* A traveler said: "We loved the great experience of the boat, the beautiful homes on the trip and the staff was excellent"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was amazing! The ribs were fantastic as was the rest of the meal! Really enjoyed the zoo and the entertainment. I will be back…good family fun!"
* A traveler said: "Bruce our driver was great! It would have been nice to know on your website that the boat driver and show ask for tips"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip! Captain Dan was easy going, informative and friendly! We snorkeled at a lovely spot and set sail in gorgeous waters! A great day!!"
* A traveler said: "Solomon was a good and patient teacher with a great personality. We had a great time riding Segways. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Captain Bob was awesome. I learned a lot about the sawgrass and the preservation of the area. The animal exhibit was also great."
* A traveler said: "The trip was fun, long ride down but was worth it. Friendly atmosphere and the trolly ride was amazing. Food was pretty good, wish I would’ve tried the key lime pie!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide, saw alligators, vulchers and learned a good deal about the Everglades. Great experience at a good price!"
* A traveler said: "There was an entertaining dissertation on what we saw. I did not expect that and enjoyed the orientation"
* A traveler said: "Chris and Harrison were amazing! My daughter and I had a wonderful time at the sandbar! We will definitely do it again when in Ft Lauderdale again!"
* A traveler said: "This Everglades tour exceeded our expectations and was well worth the money! Our tour guide, Mark, was absolutely phenomenal and was extremely knowledgeable about the Everglades and it’s surrounding area. The air boat ride and the boat tour off Chokoloskee island was also very informative and beautiful. We had a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience, ken the driver was very experienced guy, he show us everything and with details, we will come back for another tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Made such a huge difference to be with a naturalist—totally different experience from last time I was in Florida & just did an airboat ride. Loved the all-day immersion and variety of experiences with two different boat rides plus a nice walk. Great guide!"
* A traveler said: "Our experience on the half-day tour was excellent! Easy communication, on-time pickup at our hotel in South Beach, very knowledgeable and funny guide/drivers (Thanks, Ben & Stacy!) and seeing so many alligators in the wild was just amazing! During the walk, we saw many mama alligators and their babies, in addition to different birds and wildlife in the area. On the airboat, we got lucky that we were the only boat out that day (on a Monday during dry season), so we got to see quite a few alligators in the swamp despite other reviews saying otherwise. One of them was about 10-12 ft long! Our captain was the one spotting all the alligators we saw and would slow down/stop to get us a very close up look of each of them. We can’t be happier with our entire experience, highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "This is very nice experience, I am recommending this 100% , the people is very nice ,is very funny, let's doing"
* A traveler said: "Jesus was awesome! So informative. He shared so much of the history of Fort Lauderdale. We really enjoyed learning about the history & lay out of the town. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Beautiful day so lots of alligators.Tour guide was terrific. Would’ve liked to of learned a little bit more about the Sawgrass area."
* A traveler said: "Riding in the open ocean ! The beauty of the homes as we rode through the canal. The power of the wave runners !"
* A traveler said: "Our families had a great time, very relaxing and restorative. The kids loved the tour and being able to swim in the sandbar. Kevin, our captain, was very friendly, conscientious, enthusiastic and accommodating — highly recommend his tours!"
* A traveler said: "It was windy and my wife was nervous about that. Our Guide, Wayne did an excellent job of taking us to a spot out of the wind and gave us an excellent fishing in spite of the conditions over the past few days. We caught plenty of fish as well as enjoyable conversation. He was especially helpful with my wife showing her how to cast, where to cast. She caught a nice 3 1/2 pound bass in spite of the conditions. I caught nothing large but was into plenty of fish. At the end of the 4 hours I hooked what they call a mudfish which we call and ealpout. Put up a nice fight. Next year We are going to spend a few days fishing with Wayne"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island