Top Fort Lauderdale Stand Up Paddleboarding
7 results | All Fort Lauderdale Tours
* A traveler said: "Natasha and Mr. Beaches were awesome. She was great with explaining and great to talk with too. She took pics of us and offered us wAter along our pAddleboard adventure. Can’t wait to do this again! My 22 year old son and I truly enjoyed ourselves. Highly recommend this activity."
* A traveler said: "Had a great kayak experience. Weather was great and route was very uncrowded with other boat traffic. Highly recommend this excursion for all ages!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with our two grandkids. Natasha, Kira and of course, Mr. Beaches, were the perfect hosts and instructors. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect setting either!The canals were beautifully calm and clean. Thank you so much for a great, unique vacation adventure for any age."
* A traveler said: "Great time, we were nervous about making it to standing position on the paddle board and was allowed to switch to kayaking after making it to the middle of the water...."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island