Top Fort Lauderdale Private and Luxury
24 results | All Fort Lauderdale Tours
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our girl’s trip to Fort Lauderdale especially this cruise! Even though weather was not friendly, the staff was very entertaining and friendly and certainly made up for the rain delay! Two hour sailboat cruise was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "We loved the great experience of the boat, the beautiful homes on the trip and the staff was excellent"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide, saw alligators, vulchers and learned a good deal about the Everglades. Great experience at a good price!"
* A traveler said: "There was an entertaining dissertation on what we saw. I did not expect that and enjoyed the orientation"
* A traveler said: "Captain Bob was awesome. I learned a lot about the sawgrass and the preservation of the area. The animal exhibit was also great."
* A traveler said: "The trip was fun, long ride down but was worth it. Friendly atmosphere and the trolly ride was amazing. Food was pretty good, wish I would’ve tried the key lime pie!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing, from beginning to end 🙌, there was an amazing instructor. And good equipment."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip! Captain Dan was easy going, informative and friendly! We snorkeled at a lovely spot and set sail in gorgeous waters! A great day!!"
* A traveler said: "Chris and Harrison were amazing! My daughter and I had a wonderful time at the sandbar! We will definitely do it again when in Ft Lauderdale again!"
* A traveler said: "Solomon was a good and patient teacher with a great personality. We had a great time riding Segways. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Guys were amazing, entertaining so much fun for young kids. Would recommend them 100%. Great to go on the hot day there is some splashing involved"
* A traveler said: "Bruce our driver was great! It would have been nice to know on your website that the boat driver and show ask for tips"
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience, ken the driver was very experienced guy, he show us everything and with details, we will come back for another tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of our kayak tour was Howie. He gave us some history about the area which made everything better."
* A traveler said: "Had a great kayak experience. Weather was great and route was very uncrowded with other boat traffic. Highly recommend this excursion for all ages!"
* A traveler said: "Riding in the open ocean ! The beauty of the homes as we rode through the canal. The power of the wave runners !"
* A traveler said: "It was windy and my wife was nervous about that. Our Guide, Wayne did an excellent job of taking us to a spot out of the wind and gave us an excellent fishing in spite of the conditions over the past few days. We caught plenty of fish as well as enjoyable conversation. He was especially helpful with my wife showing her how to cast, where to cast. She caught a nice 3 1/2 pound bass in spite of the conditions. I caught nothing large but was into plenty of fish. At the end of the 4 hours I hooked what they call a mudfish which we call and ealpout. Put up a nice fight. Next year We are going to spend a few days fishing with Wayne"
* A traveler said: "Very fun . Kids loved it .?felt very safe and was surprisingly bug free and cool. Captain Disco answered all the million questions asked by my 8 year old :)"
* A traveler said: "My son really enjoyed the bass fishing trip in the Everglades! Our guide, Kirk, was enjoyable and knowledgeable. We booked the all day trip not realizing that it was a 12-hour trip! In the end, very glad we had the full 12 hours...saw lots of alligators, wildlife, and most importantly fish. Highly recommend this trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island