Top Fort Lauderdale Art & Culture
27 results | All Fort Lauderdale Tours
* A traveler said: "Very Pleasant and informative Very Clean knowledgeable guide. Parking is confusing. Hopefully the surrounding community recovers"
* A traveler said: "It was great fun for the kids. My daughter especially loved shooting water with water guns and receiving treasure that included “gold” coins at the end. Also the crew were very knowledgeable and friendly. They made out experience pleasant"
* A traveler said: "The tour of the water way - the speaker was awesome she was inviting easy to relate and connnect with her"
* A traveler said: "There was an entertaining dissertation on what we saw. I did not expect that and enjoyed the orientation"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our girl’s trip to Fort Lauderdale especially this cruise! Even though weather was not friendly, the staff was very entertaining and friendly and certainly made up for the rain delay! Two hour sailboat cruise was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun! The dinner was amazing and so well organized. We will for sure do it again! It is well worth the money we spent!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour...enjoy seeing all the beautiful animals. The staff was friendly and attentive."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time It was the whole experience The rain, the gators, all the different birds and greenery Our captain was amazing too Knowledgeable and a good sense of humor"
* A traveler said: "Harrison and Adam were awesome hosts! We saw some outrageous mansions and views all while drinking and dancing through the night. The crew was very knowledgeable about the area and the history of what we saw. We’ll be back on the party boat next year for sure!!"
* A traveler said: "Wife and I had a wonderful time the captain and mates were very fun kept the mood really light and very enjoyable would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Manny was informative, passionate and engaging. He had a wealth of knowledge and applied it to helping us learn to play the basic conga technique. He went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable. We had a great time and would not hesitate to recommend this experience to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Our experience on the half-day tour was excellent! Easy communication, on-time pickup at our hotel in South Beach, very knowledgeable and funny guide/drivers (Thanks, Ben & Stacy!) and seeing so many alligators in the wild was just amazing! During the walk, we saw many mama alligators and their babies, in addition to different birds and wildlife in the area. On the airboat, we got lucky that we were the only boat out that day (on a Monday during dry season), so we got to see quite a few alligators in the swamp despite other reviews saying otherwise. One of them was about 10-12 ft long! Our captain was the one spotting all the alligators we saw and would slow down/stop to get us a very close up look of each of them. We can’t be happier with our entire experience, highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Jesus was awesome! So informative. He shared so much of the history of Fort Lauderdale. We really enjoyed learning about the history & lay out of the town. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The trip was fun, long ride down but was worth it. Friendly atmosphere and the trolly ride was amazing. Food was pretty good, wish I would’ve tried the key lime pie!"
* A traveler said: "This is the first real vacation my family has taken in the past 15 years, and I would recommend this card to everyone. The only problem we ran into was not enough hours in the day to do all the things we wanted to do that were available with this card. Worth every penny!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1-Hour Interactive Pirate Cruise in Ft. Lauderdale (arrive 30 minutes early)
- 30 Minute Private Vacation Photography Session with Photographer in Ft Lauderdale
- Private Vacation Photography Session with Local Photographer in Ft. Lauderdale
- Private Photo Session with a Local Photographer in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island