Top Florida Stand Up Paddleboarding
62 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "Chuck was Amazing!!! My first time ever fishing and He was always ready to assist me with putting my bait on the hook🙄! This adventure was Relaxing and Fun!! I highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great instruction. Relaxed tour Shannon was a great tour guide Well organized and thought out. We had a group of people who had never paddled and we all felt comfortable once we got going"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Staff and captain are very friendly and helpful! We were the first time fishers, we made a lot trouble during the trip, we even felt sorry about that, but they were always patient enough to help us shoot the trouble. Thank you again, we will definitely come back again ❤️ （by the way, we caught 2 snappers 🤙🤙)"
* A traveler said: "The speed amazing view best experience ever I will come back next time For more Andjejxmrkd xkdnndjxbzhshzbzjjdjd n"
* A traveler said: "It was so worth the money. So much I never learned or have forgotten over the yrs. From the rocket garden to the IMAX to the memory wall, I was in awe. I was nervous to do the simulator, but persevered and did it. Thank you too all the people who work there to make our experiences wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and made our tour a great adventure. Our friends and family really enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "The experience was absolutely amazing. Our tour guide was so nice and helpful and his brother who checked us in was also extremely nice and helpful. The little island was gorgeous and so was the ride. The whole thing was amazing"
* A traveler said: "The tour guides were very informative and kind. We really enjoyed the trip. Safety was there main concern. i would recommend this trip to anyone who visit the keys."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome my 6 year old loved it and we would love to come back on our next visit to Florida. The petting zoo was an excellent addition to the safari."
* A traveler said: "Guys were amazing, entertaining so much fun for young kids. Would recommend them 100%. Great to go on the hot day there is some splashing involved"
* A traveler said: "I caught a beautiful trigger fish that I was able to release back in the water. First mate and captain were professional, friendly and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! The tour guides had a lot of cool facts to share with us. The boards were way cool, and seeing the animals was way awesome"
* A traveler said: "Chris was very patient with a couple of newbies. We did not get a chance to see any sea life this trip, but we will be back. It was great fun! Thank you for the experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Staff was friendly the activities were fun and site seeing was a blast! Restaurant at the end of the doc was super good!! And a good ending to a great tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "A day to remember with family such a great adventure the crew is great and friendly I definitely will come back 😊"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience will come again. Loved it and the tour guide was amazing..Becka was so knowledgeful and nice."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on the tour. Victor was a fantastic guide...very knowledgeable. We would highly recommend him. 🐬🐚🦅 Doug and Teri"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on our tour with Blake. He was knowledgeable, friendly and engaging in a relaxed way. It was a great family experience and my husband and I and our 15, 12 and even 5 year old truly loved it. Great outdoor experience."
* A traveler said: "Our guilds were great and fun. The only disappointment we did not see and dolphins or manatees. It was fun"
* A traveler said: "definitely worth the money. so many activities to do more than enough & the staff was very nice & helpful"
* A traveler said: "It was so fun! We had Alex as a tour guide and he made sure to keep the group together and teach us all about the animals and foliage around. He was very knowledgeable and even brought out the office snake so we could see it/ hold it."
* A traveler said: "Love the lights and seeing fish under your boat. The guide was very nice and didn’t rush anyone. A lot of fun!!! Also you get to feed the fish."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Jet Boating
- Jet Skiing
- Night Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Anhinga Trail
- Duval Street
- IMAG History and Science Center
- World Golf Hall of Fame IMAX Theater
- Octagon Wildlife Sanctuary And Rehabilitation Center
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Gulf World Marine Park
- Oldest Wooden School House
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Key West Museum
- Ybor City
- Mote Marine Laboratory and Aquarium
- Universal’s Volcano Bay
- TIAA Bank Field
- Wynwood Walls
- WonderWorks Orlando
- Southernmost Point of the Continental USA
- Memorial Presbyterian Church
- Harry P. Leu Gardens
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island