Top Florida Parasailing
17 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "Me and my Hubby first time , It was my b-day and it was so amazing!!! Anouk and partner were great!😁"
* A traveler said: "So worth it! I was very nervous but it was so smooth! Beautiful views, great crew and fun group of people. Definitely an experience I would recognize to anyone and we can’t wait to bring our kids to try it out!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful time, crew very professional yet a fun time, sights of key west we’re beautiful, pristine water"
* A traveler said: "Capt. Mike & First Mate Kena where "AWESOME" we didn't know what to expect! First timers. Thx wishing you the Best!"
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun! Our crew Alex and Tony were professional, safe and very fun! It is so peaceful up in the air. Nothing to be afraid of. Would definitely do again!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide and captain. It was my kids’ first time. They had a blast and I felt it was very safe. I appreciated the guide joking and connecting with the passengers. Kids want to go back and I am going up next time!"
* A traveler said: "My daughter is afraid of heights, but wanted to go parasailing with her friend. Their guides were fabulous! They both loved it and the guides made my daughter so comfortable. The parasailing ended up being one of her favorite activities during our 6 day visit to Key West."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Best part of our trip. Highly recommend! Staff was super nice. Alcohol served was very limited, only drawback. A margarita would have been nice. They only had Landshark beer and red and white wine. Wine is just kind of unfitting for a day playing in the sun."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour...enjoy seeing all the beautiful animals. The staff was friendly and attentive."
* A traveler said: "Raven was an excellent guide. Very sweet personality and knowledgeable of the area. The kayaks were nice and clean. The dolphins, jellyfish, mangroves and the birds that lead us to the key were beautiful! Thank you for a great time!"
* A traveler said: "First time parasailing! We did sign up for 300 ft parasailing and I decided to do the 1200 ft and they make it easy to change it. Had a blast. Patric was a fun, professional captain. Very friendly crew. I really recommend."
* A traveler said: "Being up so high and seeing the beautiful blue and green colors of the water. It's definitely an experience you need to have. Feeling the breeze and admiring nature. It was amazing"
* A traveler said: "definitely worth the money. so many activities to do more than enough & the staff was very nice & helpful"
* A traveler said: "Super fun and awesome experience and definitely worth the adventure! Super easy to find and everyone was so friendly!"
* A traveler said: "This crew is unbelievably professional & understanding. My wife experienced some issues while sailing & the crew was absolutely amazing in making sure she was okay & they were very discreet about giving her the care she needed. We felt safe from beginning to end & would recommend Yolo to anyone, especially those who are hesitant about parasailing. We couldn't have asked for more. These guys & gals know what they're doing & you feel it at every step."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bal Harbour
- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Alafia River State Park
- Flamingo Gardens
- Harry S. Truman Little White House
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
- Rapids Water Park
- St. Augustine Old Jail
- Ybor City
- Port Everglades
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens
- Fort Matanzas National Monument
- Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Orlando Museum of Art
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
- Gizella Kopsick Palm Arboretum
- Coral Gables
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island