Top Florida Full-day Tours
123 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing and very informative. I enjoyed all the activities at Key West and the bus ride to the Keys was smooth and safe. The tour guide gave us all the information about the islands that was very interesting. Great tour. I will do this again."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience...Rebecca was wonderful. She was very knowledgeable on all aspects.. thank you"
* A traveler said: "Capt. Disco was great. We saw several alligators and other wildlife. Absolutely will be going back!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tamara was incredibly welcoming and thorough. The driver was great, we felt very safe with hime behind the wheel. Definitely recommend the tour, we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "Made such a huge difference to be with a naturalist—totally different experience from last time I was in Florida & just did an airboat ride. Loved the all-day immersion and variety of experiences with two different boat rides plus a nice walk. Great guide!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time and the tour guide Paul was great, informative and made it fun. We will use this service again for excursions."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was amazing! The ribs were fantastic as was the rest of the meal! Really enjoyed the zoo and the entertainment. I will be back…good family fun!"
* A traveler said: "Our experience on the half-day tour was excellent! Easy communication, on-time pickup at our hotel in South Beach, very knowledgeable and funny guide/drivers (Thanks, Ben & Stacy!) and seeing so many alligators in the wild was just amazing! During the walk, we saw many mama alligators and their babies, in addition to different birds and wildlife in the area. On the airboat, we got lucky that we were the only boat out that day (on a Monday during dry season), so we got to see quite a few alligators in the swamp despite other reviews saying otherwise. One of them was about 10-12 ft long! Our captain was the one spotting all the alligators we saw and would slow down/stop to get us a very close up look of each of them. We can’t be happier with our entire experience, highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. I love how the tour guide did the tour in English and Spanish. The only suggestion I would give is staying in Little Havana a little bit longer."
* A traveler said: "We loved the great experience of the boat, the beautiful homes on the trip and the staff was excellent"
* A traveler said: "The boat tour was fun, our tour guided Daniel provided a great experience. Really loved shopping at the mall too"
* A traveler said: "This Everglades tour exceeded our expectations and was well worth the money! Our tour guide, Mark, was absolutely phenomenal and was extremely knowledgeable about the Everglades and it’s surrounding area. The air boat ride and the boat tour off Chokoloskee island was also very informative and beautiful. We had a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Josh was a wonderful captain! He put us on the gators 🐊 right away! It was so much fun seeing the wildlife up close and personal! The airboat ride is the only way to fully see and appreciate the Everglades. Bucket list item- Check!"
* A traveler said: "Bruce our driver was great! It would have been nice to know on your website that the boat driver and show ask for tips"
* A traveler said: "Chuck was Amazing!!! My first time ever fishing and He was always ready to assist me with putting my bait on the hook🙄! This adventure was Relaxing and Fun!! I highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "The only problem was no WiFi the stuff was amazing not much food to choose from But all over excellent"
* A traveler said: "Poor water clarity due to weather but overall a fun day on the water. Definitely puts you in vacation mode."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time Captain Jeremy was great during the airboat trip. No much sitting area, had to eat stating up."
* A traveler said: "There was an entertaining dissertation on what we saw. I did not expect that and enjoyed the orientation"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our girl’s trip to Fort Lauderdale especially this cruise! Even though weather was not friendly, the staff was very entertaining and friendly and certainly made up for the rain delay! Two hour sailboat cruise was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome tour, we saw nice fish, had a fantastic atmosphere on the boat and enjoyed the kayaking. Definitely take something long sleeve with you to avoid sunburn."
* A traveler said: "Great adventure with a great host! Pj was awesome navigator and my entire family enjoyed the excursion"
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience, ken the driver was very experienced guy, he show us everything and with details, we will come back for another tour!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens
- Las Olas Boulevard
- Fort Matanzas National Monument
- Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI)
- Key West Cruise Port
- Intracoastal Waterway Fort Lauderdale
- Southwest Florida Museum of History
- Salvador Dalí Museum
- Key West Garden Club
- Disney's Hollywood Studios®
- Polynesian Fire
- Lake Eola Park
- Oldest Store Museum
- Vandenberg Wreck
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Winter Park
- Shark Valley
- Downtown Tampa
- The Florida Aquarium
- IMAG History and Science Center
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island