The most famous scenic overlook in Florence, Piazzale Michelangelo is beloved for its breathtaking views over the city’s rooftops. From this 19th-century square set on a hillside in the Oltrarno neighborhood, panoramic views stretch over the Rose Garden, Ponte Vecchio spanning the river Arno, the tower of the Palazzo Vecchio, Florence's iconic Duomo and bell tower, and the Tuscan hills beyond.
Tours and tickets to Experience Piazzale Michelangelo
What are Piazzale Michelangelo hours of operation?
Should I book Piazzale Michelangelo tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Piazzale Michelangelo 2021?
What's the best way to experience Piazzale Michelangelo?
- Pizza and Gelato Cooking Class in Tuscan Farmhouse from Florence
- Florence Vespa Tour: Tuscan Hills and Italian Cuisine
- Electric Cart Tour Florence
- Florence Electric Bike Tour with Farm and Delicious Gelato
Things to do near Florence
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Perugia
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria