Top Flanders Walking Tours
133 results | All Flanders Tours
* A traveler said: "Patrick was an amazing tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and passionate about his hometown, Bruges! It was just my husband and me on the tour, so he catered the experience to our interests. We would definitely take a tour with Patrick again! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "I had a pleasant experience. She was very knowledgeable. Her dog was also a treat to have walking with us as well. I would definitely book again."
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful! Our tour guide Lavigna was wonderful and fun! She knew so much about her beloved city! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The Tour was great we got all the information we wanted about the City. Our guide Baren was well informed and he did an anxious g job introducing his city to us and make us fall in love with the city. We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "A nice day, full of visits. Made for a long day but was well worth it. "Diederik" was our guide for the day and very well spoken English and very good explanations."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Beron was a wonderful host that made changes to the tour to align with our interests. You experience the entire city of Antwerp"
* A traveler said: "Nice tour, with an enthusiastic and skilled guide. Enjoyed seeing Bruges from different perspectives."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed through Brugge. Done by Nathan. He was a very enthousiastic and we learned a lot about this beautiful city. We can highly recommend to take a tour by Viator."
* A traveler said: "This was a very informative and enjoyable tour of Bruges and the many lovely beers. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Sébastien, was wonderful! Very educated, patient for questions, and gave us a fantastic experience. We learned so much in 2 hours! Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have had! The tour guide was gracious, knowledgeable (born and raised in Bruges). All of our stops were meaningful and of course delicious. We learned so much about Bruges along the way. Wow. Highly recommend this tour to anyone who loves food and is looking for a guide who knows their way around Bruges. Amazing."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great! Super interesting and covered a lot of Bruges. We really enjoyed it! Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "An informative and engaging experience. Our guide, Anna, was terrific- knowledgeable and related really well. Helped us understand Antwerp and it's nuances so much better, Strongly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Detailed, absorbing tour of Antwerp by our guide Etienne. After patiently greeting us upon our delayed arrival, Etienne provided (despite adverse weather conditions) a fascinating look at this historical city. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the tour much! It was a lot of fun! We were 14 girls (bachelor group) and had a nice time. Gladly again."
* A traveler said: "Vera is a magnificent, energetic and fabulously knowledgeable guide for her home city, which she clearly loves! I strongly recommend any tour of Ghent via Charlie Tours with Vera. You simply won’t want it to end."
* A traveler said: "very fun tour. the tour guide was great the info was also great and we learned a lot about gent would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was a great guide, very passionate and knowledgeable. Really interesting and a great way to spend a few hours learning how to make chocolate and beer! Would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "We were given clear meeting instructions, the tour was started by information about the brewing process. The beers were well selected all delicious but in smaller portions so that we were still functioning at the end! The guide was knowledgeable with good English, a balance of history and beer, very enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, and Beren adjusted the tour to the speed of our private group. 2 hours with value for the money"
* A traveler said: "Our tour of Bruges’ architecture was wonderful. Our guide Jamal was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to follow. We look forward to taking another tour with Jamal in the future."
* A traveler said: "This is a great tour . The guide is key. In our case it was Angela who did a great job and provided a Wonderful experience . Bruge is full of history and the guide knew exactly what is important And how to navigate the city. She was just great."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Historic Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)
- Brabo Fountain
- Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)
- Belfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)
- Choco-Story, the Chocolate Museum
- Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)
- Canals of Bruges (Brugse Reien)
- Vladslo German War Cemetery
- Lace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum)
- Butcher's Hall (Vleeshuis)
- Red Star Line Museum
- Portus Ganda Marina
- In Flanders Fields Museum
- PlopsaLand De Panne
- Antwerp Zoo (Dierentuin)
- Hooge Crater Museum
- Graslei and Korenlei
- Tyne Cot Cemetery
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Alsace