Top Flagstaff Tickets & Passes
13 results | All Flagstaff Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved it. One of my favorite tours. Laid back bicycle ride around town. Learned lots of historical as well as some spooky facts. Our guide was fantastic. Easy to to talk to and cut up with. I hate that his name escapes me but he was great."
* A traveler said: "Revel was an excellent guide we really enjoyed the tour well worth the price and just the right length of time"
* A traveler said: "This place is awesome! Kevin guided us on our tour and made it the most enjoyable and fun for our daughter. With the heat they also made sure to keep all the riders hydrated as well. We will definitely be back. There aren’t enough words to describe how good it was!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fabulous, aren’t enough adjectives to describe the beauty of Lower Antelope canyon. Our tour guide RJ, at canyon was great & helped us get fabulous photos. Our tour guide & driver PJ was fun & very knowledgeable. Highly recommend. Make sure to wear solid foot ware."
* A traveler said: "Kristin, our guide was very knowledgeable. Our tour to Horse Shoe Bend and Antelope Canyon was amazing! Our guide, Gabriel at Antelope Canyon made it a great experience! The beauty is indescribable! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our Segway Tour Guide, Blake, was phenomenal! He was so upbeat and his level of excitement throughout the tour kept us curious and excited for what our next stop would be. At the end, we were amazed at the ground we covered in those two hours! What a fun, no-pressure experience! The Segways were easy to get used to, Blake insured we were all comfortable on them before leaving the lot. Our family (2 adults, 3 teens) highly recommend this experience for a tour that’s a bit out of the “norm”!"
* A traveler said: "The best tour I could ever imagine. Our guide Ty went above and beyond to make this a memorable day for us. We laughed and we learned. The views were breathtaking and our tour group was so much fun. 15/10 and I'd do it all again!"
* A traveler said: "We didn't know what to expect when we booked this tour. But we had such a great time. Our tour guide was RJ with Angels Gate Tours and he was absolutely amazing and made it much more memorable for us small town folks from SW FL. Weather was amazing and lunch was great. Would def book again!"
* A traveler said: "Charlie was great. He had so much information about the canyon - geology and history it made for a great day."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour with great people! I am a 40 year old single woman on a solo trip, and this was the way to see the Grand Canyon. Our guide Matt was awesome, and also gave me some places to check out while in Sedona. Would definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "The views of the canyon were amazing! The tour guide was awesome, answered all questions and had some great random facts! Not a lot of hiking, but definitely get to take in the Grand Canyon experience. Great for first timers visiting the Grand Canyon."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was awesome. Great stops and lively descriptions of history and geology. East rim is Definately worth the drive."
* A traveler said: "Very informative. The Tiger Splash was a hit with all my grandchildren, but they really enjoyed all the animals. Clean, staff was very helpful and very patient."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
Day Trips from Flagstaff
- Flagstaff to Arizona
- Flagstaff to Sedona
- Flagstaff to Utah
- Flagstaff to Grand Canyon National Park
- Flagstaff to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Flagstaff to Antelope Canyon
- Flagstaff to Grand Canyon National Park
- Flagstaff to Cameron Trading Post
- Flagstaff to Wupatki National Monument
- Flagstaff to Page
- Flagstaff to Monument Valley