Top Flagstaff Art & Culture
32 results | All Flagstaff Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was great. Well planned with right amount of sightseeing and breaks. The driver,Chip, was excellent in every respect. Tour was on schedule."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fabulous, aren’t enough adjectives to describe the beauty of Lower Antelope canyon. Our tour guide RJ, at canyon was great & helped us get fabulous photos. Our tour guide & driver PJ was fun & very knowledgeable. Highly recommend. Make sure to wear solid foot ware."
* A traveler said: "Loved it. One of my favorite tours. Laid back bicycle ride around town. Learned lots of historical as well as some spooky facts. Our guide was fantastic. Easy to to talk to and cut up with. I hate that his name escapes me but he was great."
* A traveler said: "It was the greatest experience. The horseshoe bend and the slot canyon was amazing. Our guides were good. Best taken on a not hot day"
* A traveler said: "Our Segway Tour Guide, Blake, was phenomenal! He was so upbeat and his level of excitement throughout the tour kept us curious and excited for what our next stop would be. At the end, we were amazed at the ground we covered in those two hours! What a fun, no-pressure experience! The Segways were easy to get used to, Blake insured we were all comfortable on them before leaving the lot. Our family (2 adults, 3 teens) highly recommend this experience for a tour that’s a bit out of the “norm”!"
* A traveler said: "The stories and places to see were exciting. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening. Our tour guide Revil was exceptional, he made our experience all the more fun! Thank you! ❤️"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic! Burt, our guide had so much knowledge to share! The sights were amazing and the learning was incredible!"
* A traveler said: "The Grand Canyon is considered one of the wonders of the world and never disappoints. Having a guide who is knowledgeable of geology and forestry brings another layer to the experience that should not be missed. Thank you, Ingrid!"
* A traveler said: "This place is awesome! Kevin guided us on our tour and made it the most enjoyable and fun for our daughter. With the heat they also made sure to keep all the riders hydrated as well. We will definitely be back. There aren’t enough words to describe how good it was!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is not to be missed! We could not have asked for a better guide and the tour was out of this world! Highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour guide Ty - very professional and caring. I was nervous about how it would work but was willing to pay. It was worth it as I feel we experienced the whole of the Grand Canyon in one day. Also really enjoyed shopping on Apache res."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience from start to finish! Highly recommend for a trip to the Grand Canyon, paired with the bus tour and lunch, was a perfect stress free day!"
* A traveler said: "Not only did we view the Grand Canyon from several different areas, but we learned history and interesting facts from our guide/ driver. He was fantastic. The canyon visit was amazing in itself but we also visited Sun Crater to see the results of a fairly recent volcanic eruption and we visited Wupatki Monument, ruins of an early pueblo that is extremely significant. Great tour! I highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Had a lovely walk around Flagstaff. Stopped at a great coffee house Had a great cup of hot chocolate. Jacqueline"
* A traveler said: "Scenery was so beautiful. Adrian was a gracious host and we enjoyed the music man! It was helpful to hear the history before arriving at the train station at the grand canyon."
* A traveler said: "A great tour! Brought my husband and 9 year old son! Learned a lot about the Grand Canyon from the audio tour and my son loved the cowboy stories, too! The beach where we could splash in the Colorado River was fun, and mostly empty except for our tour group. It was pristine. There were porta-potty’s, so very convenient for kids. We saw wild horses, burros, and sheep. Our guide brought apples for the burros and we fed them. Our guide was from Ashfork and very knowledgeable and very personable."
* A traveler said: "This tour is well worth the investment. Miguel was an incredibly talented, knowledgeable, and enjoyable guide. Our journey was so comfortable. Each of the choices we were given showed a caring attention to detail. I’m so glad we did a private tour. The Grand Canyon is magnificent in its own right and Miguel’s guidance, instruction and generosity of knowledge made it even more amazing. We had a delightful time and I would highly recommend this company for future returns to the area."
* A traveler said: "Molly, our guide, was incredible! You should ask for her. The trip itself was spectacular! During each of the stops Molly set up a long range viewer so that we could see particular parts of the Grand Canyon and she would tell the history. As we rode along, Molly would tell us more about the area and it's history. At lunch we had a catered meal that was delicious including fruit, drinks, a marvelous sandwich of your choice, two salads, and drinks with the food served on glass dishes with cloth napkins and stainless silverware. My granddaughter and I got to know the other travelers and enjoyed their company."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was awesome. Great stops and lively descriptions of history and geology. East rim is Definately worth the drive."
* A traveler said: "Seldom was our guide! He was outstanding! The tour far exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend this tour and ask for Sheldon!"
* A traveler said: "wonderful trip, Our guide was great, gave us so much history of the area. I was a wonderful day would highly recommend this tour. also nice to have someone else do the driving so you can enjoy all the scenery."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the tour very much. My tour guide J.R. who worked on some the motion pictures filmed at Monument Valley, told great entertaining stories abut his experiences. I was picked up at my hotel on time in clean, comfortable van. J.R. was a very good driver and gave us info facts as we traveled. After a great meal, we went into the park, only an indigenous person could guide us through there. Our guide was “Larry”, a member of the Navajo tribe. Larry was friendly and knowledgeable about the history of his people. For the entire trip, I had the “I can’t believe I finally made it here”, feeling since I had been trying to get there for many years, and it did not disappoint. I would personally thank the tour, J.R., Larry, and the two people I traveled with, for making this a trip of a lifetime. The value was good for me, even though I would have spent more, but if you are a fan of classic cinema, especially westerns, it is a must see place."
* A traveler said: "This was my first time to the Grand Canyon and I really enjoyed seeing it with this tour. It was so much easier and more convenient than trying to get there myself and figure everything out. Steve was the guide and he was excellent. He knew absolutely everything about the canyon, Arizona, wildlife, and more. He knew the best spots to capture the most amazing photos and kindly offered to take them for everyone on the tour. Seeing the GC at sunset was breathtakingly beautiful. Highly recommend this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
Day Trips from Flagstaff
- Flagstaff to Arizona
- Flagstaff to Sedona
- Flagstaff to Utah
- Flagstaff to Grand Canyon National Park
- Flagstaff to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Flagstaff to Antelope Canyon
- Flagstaff to Grand Canyon National Park
- Flagstaff to Cameron Trading Post
- Flagstaff to Wupatki National Monument
- Flagstaff to Page
- Flagstaff to Monument Valley