Famagusta District Tours
* A traveler said: "Great slides, lots of different types. Pools were clean. All slides aren't open all the time but rotate so just keep that in mind. They could do with power washing the stairs, there's a lot of bird poop. They have foot washes everywhere though but still."
* A traveler said: "You can buy drinks from their bar. You can go inside the boat at 9am and start sunbathing. Boat leaves at 11:15am."
* A traveler said: "Great experience for everyone younger or older. You can visit all the famous highlights of Ayia Napa and learn so much during the tour. Adam is a great guide, he told us so much about Cyprus and showed us everything we needed to see. He drives safely but its still fun!"
* A traveler said: "I booked the sun set cruise for my fiancée 50th birthday and it was amazing from when we got picked up till they dropped us off staff we brilliant and tendered to our every need Excellent value for money Thank you for a memorable time"
* A traveler said: "Great instructor, she was very sweet and very helpful. We can only recommend this place. Do it, it is a great experience. You will remember."
* A traveler said: "This was a really great day out for me and my fiancé (29 and 30). I couldn't really find anything to fault. The staff were friendly and provided interesting info on the sights. There was a nice mixture of ages and the free bar was a nice touch. I was quite impressed with the buffet, honestly I was just expecting some cold meats and cheese and fruit but there was rice, pasta, salad, hot chicken drumsticks and turkey in a lovely sauce. I'd definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Excellent Trip with Family . Amazing views, fantastic show. Really recommended to all people who love the sea."
* A traveler said: "Cool Course, nice Boat and a very friendly & funny Crew. We had two Stopps on our Tour (Blue Lagoon and Green Bay) 3/4 and 1 1/2 hours time to swimm and snorkeling in the stunning clear and beautiful Water. I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was incredible-the staff were beyond accommodating and super friendly! The boat was stocked with food and drinks, with lots of space to move around, eat, tan etc. We stopped at 3 points to swim and the water was lovely. We actually debated booking another day on the boat during our stay, definitely a highlight of the trip! We chose the adults only option as we wanted a more relaxing atmosphere, it was definitely very couples-focused but also a really nice day out for a couple of girlfriends. Great day!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was exzellent! A very good driver, even when the road was difficult and the best guide ever: Adam! Wonderful nature, combined with achitecture and history of cyprus!"
* A traveler said: "it was a very good experience the guide very kind and competent the day was very full and interestinh. we see and appreciate same winery"
* A traveler said: "Woohoo! Very professional and helpful. If you are thinking of some scuba adventure thy are the best in business. All the best guys. See you soon"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip all round . Staff friendly. Swimming stops are amazing. Highly recommend this trip, especially for sex on the boat !"
* A traveler said: "We would highly recommend this tour. Andrea, our guide was knowledgeable and very entertaining. There was a nice selection of wines and foods to sample, Omodos village is exceptionally beautiful. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "I cannot explain how awesome this trip is. If you have a sense of humor and can give and take jokes then this one's for you. Getting involved is key to getting the most out of it. Big up to the crew from the entertainers to the bar all were great, especially Alex, that dude is a great performer and hillarious. Somethings to know, there's a few stops in beautiful locations so make the most of it. There's food included but the drinks are cheap and decent."
* A traveler said: "What a lovely experience. Picked up from a designated spot. Ample drinks and cocktails., lovely lunch and great swim stops. The staff were all lovely and went out of their way to ensure we had a great time - would definitely do this again …Thankyou xx"
* A traveler said: "Our day was wonderful on the Jeep tour! We had Uncle Tiny as our guide and we couldn’t have been happier! He was a funny guy with great stories, knowledgable about every nation’s connection to Cyprus and made us all feel welcome! The trip was great, we enjoyed the off-road as well, Tiny is a great driver and makes everything fun!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Ayia Napa
- Things to do in Protaras
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Nicosia
- Things to do in Limassol
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Turkish Black Sea Coast