To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
Things to Do in Ensenada
Read MoreShow Less
Only 80 miles south of San Diego, Ensenada is a popular seaside escape. Outdoor activities are a solid way to enjoy days in the sun, and fun waves and calm beaches have earned Ensenada a good reputation with surfers. Visitors can give it a try, or get wet swimming and kayaking. Want to stay dry? Test you swing on the golf course or go horseback riding.
Well-known names like Papas and Beer and Hussong’s Cantina serve up food and drinks, and while tequila is popular and plentiful, Ensenada is also home to vineyards.
As far as season activities, visitors can go whale-watching during winter and spring when gray whales come to town. You may even catch sight of sea lions and dolphins.
Things to do near Ensenada
- Things to do in Baja California
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Carlsbad
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Newport Beach
- Things to do in Catalina Island
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona