Top Emilia-Romagna Walking Tours
218 results | All Emilia-Romagna Tours
* A traveler said: "We had our own personal 2-hour walking tour :) Our Guide was very knowledgable about the history of Bologna and took us to all the main sights in the city centre."
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour Alessandro was amazing. The second guide was awesome too but I had to much wine to remember his name. The wine, food, and company were amazing. I would highly recommend this tour but make sure you come hungry and ready to learn about how some amazing Italian food is made."
* A traveler said: "Sara was our guide, and she was so kind, knowledgeable, and fun. My mom and I SO enjoyed our food and city tour, and walked away very happy and full!! Thank you, Sara!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Matteo, was wonderful! An excellent variety of food and wine from Bologna. The pasta was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "There is much to see and taste in Bologna, and Raffaella was knowledgeable and friendly. In between eating I’ve learnt a lot about the history and culture of Bologna. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This is the perfect tour to learn all that Bologna has to offer. The rich history and delicious food together unlock the secrets of this beautiful city. If you get lucky, Gioia will guide you along and give you a unique experience, she did an amazing job."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour with Ricardo who is super knowledgable on the art and history of Bologna. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so knowledgeable and sweet! Very cool thst his family runs the business!! Also the cheese process was cool to learn."
* A traveler said: "Paolo was an entertaining, engaging, and insightful tour guide. I, my wife, and my teenage daughter all really enjoyed the tour!"
* A traveler said: "One of the highlights of our two week vacation in Italy! Our tour guide, Catrina was terrific! Very knowledgeable about fine food, wine, traditional balsamic and all things with great Italian Food !! Our tour included stops at the indoor farmers market in Modena, several restaurants, balsamic vinegar store, where we learned about real Balsamic and the loving process involved in making "real traditional" balsamic. Great Tour! Terrific Tour Guide. Grazie Mille!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Mara. She told us so much about the food and the city. We had more than enough and it was really good. We went to four totally different places for the food that were al unique. Loved the tour would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Riccardo was awesome! Very knowledgeable and approachable. I asked him so many questions and he answered every single one of them. Learned so much about Bologna and about Italy in general."
* A traveler said: "Thanks to Elisa, we had a very informative tour of the beautiful mosaics in Ravenna. Not only knowledgeable of the mosaics, but helped us with places to eat and visit. Very much appreciated the extra effort."
* A traveler said: "An excellent tour with a very knowledgable guide - Max - who really knows his history. Well paced to match the capability of the audience who were of mixed ages. Really enjoyed the history being brought alive , and seeing these ancient relics."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Erika, took us on a walking tour of Bologna. Although we had previously visited Bologna, she showed us places we wouldn’t have discovered on our own. Walking through the city with a local resident is much more enjoyable than trying to navigate on your own. Erika was very knowledgeable and an excellent guide!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful and funny guide (Andrea) who was able to engage our group, show us the market and help to explain Bologna's food culture. The tour was customizable to the desires of our group!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Rail Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Parmesan Cheese Museum (Museo del Parmigiano Reggiano)
- Barozzi Palace (Palazzo Barozzi)
- National Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna)
- Italy in Miniature (Italia in Miniatura)
- Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)
- Aquafan Riccione
- Diamond Palace (Palazzo dei Diamanti)
- Cattolica Aquarium (Acquario di Cattolica)
- Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)
- Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)
- Bologna University Quarter
- Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)
- Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)
- Rocchetta Mattei
- Beach Village
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Basilica of San Vitale (Basilica di San Vitale)
- Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia