Top Emilia-Romagna Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
347 results | All Emilia-Romagna Tours
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour Alessandro was amazing. The second guide was awesome too but I had to much wine to remember his name. The wine, food, and company were amazing. I would highly recommend this tour but make sure you come hungry and ready to learn about how some amazing Italian food is made."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Matteo, was wonderful! An excellent variety of food and wine from Bologna. The pasta was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "There is much to see and taste in Bologna, and Raffaella was knowledgeable and friendly. In between eating I’ve learnt a lot about the history and culture of Bologna. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "My sister and I loved our time in Parma. We were a little nervous about the bikes and traffic, but David was an excellent guide. He was also SO knowledgeable about the history and importance of cheese in this area. We also enjoyed a wonderful lunch and conversation following the tour. I definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Georgia was so knowledgeable and accommodating. We loved it. We learned so much and enjoyed all the food!"
* A traveler said: "Matteo was an awesome, knowledgeable and caring guide. The cheese makers were accommodating and the ham folks very friendly. Learned a lot at both places and tasting was excellent at both places."
* A traveler said: "Sara was our guide, and she was so kind, knowledgeable, and fun. My mom and I SO enjoyed our food and city tour, and walked away very happy and full!! Thank you, Sara!"
* A traveler said: "Warm welcome, great hospitality and overall a fantastic experience. Besides tasting the home made vinegars we got a small buffet of the best things Emilia has to offer."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding experience. Mossimo was an excellent guide and driver. Don’t miss this tour. Breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting, great museum. Excellent and interactive displays. It's worth visiting Cremona, which is an awesome city."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing!!! Our tour guide Lesa was from Parma and her English was perfect. She was so knowledgable and really fun to spend the day with. i would recommend this tour to anyone who wants to experience Italian food at its best!!"
* A traveler said: "This is the perfect tour to learn all that Bologna has to offer. The rich history and delicious food together unlock the secrets of this beautiful city. If you get lucky, Gioia will guide you along and give you a unique experience, she did an amazing job."
* A traveler said: "You must experience Bologna tastings with Gioia! The city highlights, the sampling of local foods, and our most charming host made it a memorable day. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour ! Very interesting and insightful ! Very knowledgeable tour guide! Will definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour with Ricardo who is super knowledgable on the art and history of Bologna. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so knowledgeable and sweet! Very cool thst his family runs the business!! Also the cheese process was cool to learn."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Diamond Palace (Palazzo dei Diamanti)
- Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)
- Aquafan Riccione
- Bologna University Quarter
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)
- Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)
- Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)
- Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)
- Rocchetta Mattei
- Cattolica Aquarium (Acquario di Cattolica)
- Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)
- Parmesan Cheese Museum (Museo del Parmigiano Reggiano)
- Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)
- Barozzi Palace (Palazzo Barozzi)
- Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)
- Basilica of San Vitale (Basilica di San Vitale)
- Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia