Top Emilia-Romagna Photography Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Art & Culture
Tours by Duration
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
On the Ground
Travel & Transportation Services
Mountain Bike Tours
3 results | All Emilia-Romagna Tours
Sort by: Featured
Want to capture your amazing honeymoon? Family vacation while the kids are still little? Your perfect couples retreat from everyday busy life? A solo trip without asking strangers to take pictures of you? Stop searching, we got you here! We are the largest network of local vacation photographers in the world! Besides Bologna, we operate in over 700 destinations worldwide! We always make sure that every special moment of each client is captured well. We believe in our service and quality of our photos so much that we even offer a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee for your photo shoot. Which means, if you don’t like the result of your photo shoot, you can contact us within 7 days and claim your money back! So what are you waiting for? Become one of our hundreds of happy customers by treating yourself to this special experience! Your family and friends will love the result too!
The first visit to Bologna is always an exciting discovery; some fall in love with its narrow and ancient streets; some enjoy walking under its magic and never-ending porticos and yet some just relax with a glass of wine and a dish of cold cuts. This amazing tour offers to the photography enthusiasts a unique perspective of the city, combining a pleasant bike tour with the best photo stops: you will be able to capture and immortalize many significant moments of the tour through wonderful picture shots. Your passion for framing and details will combine with the pleasure of discovering Bologna’s culture and traditions. Throughout the tour you will enjoy plenty of stops inside the city centre and its surroundings, admiring incredible sites out of the tourist classic tracks, in an unforgettable experience.
Photography buffs sometimes miss out on the most picturesque spots when visiting an unfamiliar city. With this bike tour created specifically for shutterbugs, you’ll be sure to capture Bologna’s beauty and charm. Follow your guide on bike to the most photogenic corners of the historic center, stopping to snap its endless porticoes, majestic squares, and historic shops and cafés.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Photography Tours in Emilia-Romagna?
The best Photography Tours in Emilia-Romagna according to Viator travelers are:
What Photography Tours in Emilia-Romagna are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Emilia-Romagna may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Beach Village
- Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)
- Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)
- Bologna University Quarter
- Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)
- Este Castle (Castello Estense)
- Basilica of San Vitale (Basilica di San Vitale)
- Diamond Palace (Palazzo dei Diamanti)
- Parmesan Cheese Museum (Museo del Parmigiano Reggiano)
- Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)
- Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)
- Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)
- Aquafan Riccione
- Cattolica Aquarium (Acquario di Cattolica)
- Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)
- Italy in Miniature (Italia in Miniatura)
- National Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna)
- Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia