Top Emilia-Romagna Bus Tours
117 results | All Emilia-Romagna Tours
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour Alessandro was amazing. The second guide was awesome too but I had to much wine to remember his name. The wine, food, and company were amazing. I would highly recommend this tour but make sure you come hungry and ready to learn about how some amazing Italian food is made."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Georgia was so knowledgeable and accommodating. We loved it. We learned so much and enjoyed all the food!"
* A traveler said: "Matteo was an awesome, knowledgeable and caring guide. The cheese makers were accommodating and the ham folks very friendly. Learned a lot at both places and tasting was excellent at both places."
* A traveler said: "Warm welcome, great hospitality and overall a fantastic experience. Besides tasting the home made vinegars we got a small buffet of the best things Emilia has to offer."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding experience. Mossimo was an excellent guide and driver. Don’t miss this tour. Breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing!!! Our tour guide Lesa was from Parma and her English was perfect. She was so knowledgable and really fun to spend the day with. i would recommend this tour to anyone who wants to experience Italian food at its best!!"
* A traveler said: "You must experience Bologna tastings with Gioia! The city highlights, the sampling of local foods, and our most charming host made it a memorable day. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Was a great day to learn about parmigiano regiano and prosciutto di parma and visit the different production facilities around Parma. Our guide was Lisa, a foodie, great energy, very knowledgabe of the production processes and made the day pass by seemlessly. Thanks again Lisa for a great day !!"
* A traveler said: "An excellent tour with a very knowledgable guide - Max - who really knows his history. Well paced to match the capability of the audience who were of mixed ages. Really enjoyed the history being brought alive , and seeing these ancient relics."
* A traveler said: "The guides were excellent with a wide knowledge of the Italian auto industry. Not only was the car part of the tour great, but I also learned a great deal about the area."
* A traveler said: "Walking through 100s of curing hams was intense. Viewing the entire valley marking the DOP was impressive. Tasting the product-delicious!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful...so interesting.|Our tour guide, Amalda, was amazing. She is a lovely girl, so knowledgable about the areas visited. |We learned so much. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Great venues (two Ferrari museums), and factory and track tour ,good service by tour company (Bologna Tour), great value."
* A traveler said: "Cheese tour was very interesting and informative and a great tasing at the end. Culatello was equally interesting, but not as detailed, light fare was very good! Could have done without being dropped off at high end shopping mall - does not go with the rest of the tour very well. Would recommend removing this from the tour."
* A traveler said: "Alessia was absolutely superb about communicating prior to the tour, and arranging train tickets and a perfect itinerary (despite some closures in Aug.). It was a full day of museums & factory tours, and even a 15-minute Ferrari drive! Our favorite factory tour was at Pagani, but all the places were excellent. We didn't have to park our car or find locations, which was totally worth it. This tour was amazing & we highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Really beautiful vineyard with a kind and knowledgeable owner! The tour was handled with organization and care. I wine was amazing too of course. Highly recommend on all counts!"
* A traveler said: "Very fantastic and valuable experience to visit the Motor Valley, very great tour. Professional guide!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Parmigiano cheese and Parma ham Tour
- Acetaia Cavedoni Balsamic Vinegar Tour Oldest Balsamic Vinegar Company in Modena
- Private Tour in Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti Day Trip from Florence
- Private Emilia Romagna Food Tour from Parma or Bologna
- Parmigiano-Reggiano Balsamic Vinegar Prosciutto di Parma Small Group Experience
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)
- National Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna)
- Italy in Miniature (Italia in Miniatura)
- Aquafan Riccione
- Parmesan Cheese Museum (Museo del Parmigiano Reggiano)
- Beach Village
- Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)
- Basilica of San Vitale (Basilica di San Vitale)
- Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)
- Rocchetta Mattei
- Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)
- Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)
- Barozzi Palace (Palazzo Barozzi)
- Diamond Palace (Palazzo dei Diamanti)
- Bologna University Quarter
- Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia