Top Eilat Shore Excursions
Saved to wishlist!
Cruises & Sailing
Ports of Call Tours
Private Sightseeing Tours
Classic Car Tours
How to Get Around
Art & Culture
Tickets & Passes
4 results | All Eilat Tours
Timna Park and King Solomon's Mine This route will introduce you to the amazing corners of the Syrian-African Rift - the largest in length in the world, stretching from Turkey to East Africa. You will visit Timna Park - a unique reserve, a place of copper mining from ancient times and amazingly beautiful natural landscapes.
* The tour is usually done in the morning and is suitable for all ages from one year old. * Please note the tour includes walking and climbing ladders. Little children will require parental supervision. * On winter days, wear warm clothing, hiking shoes and a bottle of water. * The trip is carried out in open jeeps of 8 places by professional drivers and not self-driving. The tour begins with picking up from hotels to a jeep gathering point. From there we will head towards the Red Canyon through Route 12. About 15 minutes later we will reach the canyon and walk for an hour and a half in the distance. The Red Canyon is a crack in a second stream sandstone. Walking through the canyon can be a challenge for some climbing ladders and walking over the abyss. When we pass the canyon we will return to the parking lot and go up to the jeeps. We will visit the spring and continue our observation of four lands on Mount Joash. This will be our end point from which we will return to hotels .
Itinerary. 14:00 Pick up from your hotel in Eilat. 14:30 Transfer to the Taba border. 15:00 Meet our representative on Egypt side. 15:30 Rest and Overnight in Taba Hotel. 23:00 Driving from Taba border to Mount Sinai. 24:00 Start climbing the mountain along the Moses trail. 05:00 Sunrise. 06:00 Descend to the bottom. 07:00 Breakfast. 08:00 Visit Saint Catherine monastery. 10:30 Gift shop. 12:30 Taba/Eilat Border 13:00 Meet and assisntance on Israel Side 13:30 Transfer from Eilat border to Aqaba Border 14:00 Meet and assisntance on Jordan side. 14:15 Transfer to Wadi Rum 16:00 Check in hotel 16:30 Wadi Rum Activities including - 2 hours Jeep 4x4 in Wadi Rum. 19:30 Dinner and overnight in Tent 07:00 Breakfast 08:00 Way to Petra. Visit Petra with local guide. 17:00 Transfer to Aqaba airport or Transfer to Eilat
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Travel from Eilat to two of Israel’s most iconic sites on a day trip to Masada and the Dead Sea. Take the ancient path — or a cable car — to Masada’s summit and explore King Herod’s millenia-old hilltop city; take in the restored palace murals and Roman baths, then learn the poignant story of a Jewish rebellion. Wash off the dust in the hyper-saline water of the Dead Sea, wallow in mineral-rich mud, and stroll salt-crusted beaches at the lowest point on earth.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Shore Excursions in Eilat?
The best Shore Excursions in Eilat according to Viator travelers are:
- Timna park Jeep tour adventure
- Red canyon jeep tour in Eilat
- Israland Travel - 3 Day Private Tour from Eilat – Jordan and Egypt
- Masada and Dead Sea Day Trip from Eilat
What Shore Excursions in Eilat are taking additional safety precautions?
What Shore Excursions in Eilat are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Amman
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera