Top Eilat Outdoor Activities
40 results | All Eilat Tours
* A traveler said: "We were prepared that it would be a long day but at the end we have seen everything what was needed during the Petra stay. Transportation and border control took same time but was not so worse than described in other comments. At the end a wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "The guys were great. They made us very comfortable in the water. We each had our own dive instructor. They took us to a beautiful part of the coral reef and we saw many fish!"
* A traveler said: "Everything about this tour was perfect! They went out of their way to make her comfortable and get us the best views of the red-sea and the coral beach. They’re very knowledgeable about the Local underwater and surrounding area. The pilot was very impressive as he expertly drew the boat alongside the dolphin reef so we could check out the dolphins, amazing corals. This tour was the highlight of our entire vacation. If you choose one glass bottom boat tour, go with this one!"
* A traveler said: "Timna national park is beautiful, and Alex was a fantastic tour guide. Overall a very enjoyable, worthwhile experience. Be sure to bring a camera!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Alexander for amazing off-road trip to red canyon. All 3 of us enjoyed it very much. We will recommend it to all our friends."
* A traveler said: "Great time seeing a number of magnificent natural sights. The driver was very friendly and added interesting commentary on the way, and he was kind enough to drop all of us off at our respective hotels at the end of the tour. Highly recommend if you are a nature lover!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time! We were picked up right from outside our hotel, very punctual!! Our guide was super knowledgeable about the region, and we learned a lot about the desert and its beauty. Got to see some incredible views, with enough time to enjoy both while in the jeep, and while walking around. The sunset was gorgeous"
* A traveler said: "Really qualify staff , professional , helpful. I enjoyed a lot Highly recommended Thank you so much to my coach"
* A traveler said: "I had enjoy this guided tour, at all it was a pleasure to do that. It was worth the money and I would/ have book again tours from Abraham. Thank you for the good time we had!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Roee was amazing! Made everyone feel comfortable and excited. So so so fun and beautiful."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera