Top Eilat Bus Tours
43 results | All Eilat Tours
* A traveler said: "We were prepared that it would be a long day but at the end we have seen everything what was needed during the Petra stay. Transportation and border control took same time but was not so worse than described in other comments. At the end a wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "Everything about this tour was perfect! They went out of their way to make her comfortable and get us the best views of the red-sea and the coral beach. They’re very knowledgeable about the Local underwater and surrounding area. The pilot was very impressive as he expertly drew the boat alongside the dolphin reef so we could check out the dolphins, amazing corals. This tour was the highlight of our entire vacation. If you choose one glass bottom boat tour, go with this one!"
* A traveler said: "The guys were great. They made us very comfortable in the water. We each had our own dive instructor. They took us to a beautiful part of the coral reef and we saw many fish!"
* A traveler said: "Timna national park is beautiful, and Alex was a fantastic tour guide. Overall a very enjoyable, worthwhile experience. Be sure to bring a camera!"
* A traveler said: "Breathtaking views, well worth the time. just prepare for an extended period of time to get through security when entering Jordan."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time! We were picked up right from outside our hotel, very punctual!! Our guide was super knowledgeable about the region, and we learned a lot about the desert and its beauty. Got to see some incredible views, with enough time to enjoy both while in the jeep, and while walking around. The sunset was gorgeous"
* A traveler said: "We were concerned about crossing the border to a middle eastern country not knowing how we would be treated being Americans. Well, I can personally advise you without any hesitation, have no concerns what so ever. Jordanians are wonderful people, we were treated with most respect. Out bus was extremely comfortable, the trip is only 2 hours with one stop to rest and shop as well. Our tour guide is Jordanian born by the name of ( Naser), and was one of the most intelligent and pleasant individual you can deal with. He lived most of his life in USA, received 2 BS degrees, and served in our arm forces as well. He attended to everyone's needs or questions with total satisfaction. His driver was another one where everyone was so pleased with, he was tipped rathe generously by everyone. Petra is a wonderful site that must be seen, it was a great tour overall. However, I advise you to make it a 2 day trip to cover everything as we did. This is based on other tourist that were with us and had a one day tour, but did not have enough time to cover everything. The hotel will be included in your package, and it was a very nice and clean middle eastern Hotel."
* A traveler said: "Overall the tour was very good specially the service from the two drivers they always make sure we were ok and made us feel safe and comfortable the tour guy in Egypt was ok ,lunch at the Nile river very good the only bad thing is that when we got back to Israel no body came for us to take us back to the hotel we end up paying a taxi"
* A traveler said: "Great time seeing a number of magnificent natural sights. The driver was very friendly and added interesting commentary on the way, and he was kind enough to drop all of us off at our respective hotels at the end of the tour. Highly recommend if you are a nature lover!"
* A traveler said: "Trip was very good ! Everything was well prepared. Petra is beautiful And for sure it is worth to see !"
* A traveler said: "While Petra is exceptional our remain overnight stay with the Bedouins (Rum Planet Camp) of the Wadi Rum Desert was one of this most superlative experiences of our lives. To be imbedded with these Bedouins, be miles into a virtual ocean of scenic desert where the loudest sound is the wind, to be treated to a private desert sunset with ripe watermelon, to take star gazing class in the Arabian tradition, to take a 2 hour jeep tour over open desert with a 1 hour camel ride visiting venues traveled by Moses to T.E. Lawrence to countless movie settings was beyond description using mere words."
* A traveler said: "Despite the evening commute and sleepless day, the reward of watching the sunrise at the top was stunning. Be prepared for the exercise of walking 7 km each way, of which the last 1 km or so is a steep incline. There is uneven surfacing, so it is best to wear comfortable good gripped shoes and walking assistance if required. You will start the ascension in the dark, so torches are a plus. If you can not make it all the way, you are able to ride a camel for a decent price. Additionally the seamless transport transition between countries and professional guides were fantastic, Mena and Musa."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Rail Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera