Top East Iceland Transportation
Saved to wishlist!
Travel & Transportation Services
1 result | All East Iceland Tours
Safe travelling time to see more of the south coast by flying. Gleaming amidst the sweeping black sand beaches of Hornafjörður in southeast Iceland, Höfn is gateway to some of the most spectacular scenery Iceland has to offer. Massive volcanoes, craggy fjords, majestic waterfalls, and shimmering ice caves are all here, within easy reach of the airport just an hour from the capital city. You can sail between massive icebergs preparing to drift out to sea, visit a Viking village, cross the countryside with herds of wild reindeer, or spend an afternoon watching playful and curious seals as they spend their afternoon watching you.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Transportation in East Iceland are taking additional safety precautions?
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire