St. Lambertus Cathedral
Stiftsplatz 7, Düsseldorf, Germany, 40213
St. Lambertus Cathedral is located on Stiftsplatz in Dusseldorf’s Alstadt (Old Town) and is open weekdays from 10am-5pm. There is no admission fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to St. Lambertus Cathedral?
What else should I know about attractions in Düsseldorf?
- Dusseldorf Old Town Hall (Rathaus Dusseldorf)
- Dusseldorf Old Town (Altstadt)
- King's Alley (Konigsallee)
- Museum Kunstpalast
- Rhine River Promenade (Rheinuferpromenade)
- North Rhine-Westphalian State Parliament (Landtag)
- Rhine Tower (Rheinturm)
- Media Harbor (MedienHafen)
- Benrath Palace (Schloss Benrath)
- Alpenpark Neuss
- Hombroich Museum Island (Museum Insel Hombroich)
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Oberhausen
- SEA LIFE® Oberhausen