Top Dubrovnik How to Get Around
491 results | All Dubrovnik Tours
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day trip on the good ship Bobara, everything was perfect right from the start..Beautiful island hopping, food was much better than expected and refreshments all made for an unforgettable day."
* A traveler said: "Andrew the driver was professional, friendly and very caring. Just FYI, the trip doesn’t include Apparition Hill, but Andrew helped me arrange a cab there at my own expense. The tour of Mostar was really interesting to learn more about the war."
* A traveler said: "Branko was very knowledgeable about the country and city history. His English was perfect and he was easy to understand. His humor and enthusiasm made the tour not only instructive but enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic experience that we’d definitely do again! Jakov was a brilliant guide and gave us good insight into the history of Dubrovnik all whilst taking in the amazing views."
* A traveler said: "The guide was really nice and had very interesting insights on every place we stopped at! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Guys doing a great job taking you to the cave, keeping you safe (especially when you have no previous exteriors), giving you short summary of history of Dubrovnik and answering your questions. Everything is great unless you get seasick :("
* A traveler said: "LOVED our adventure! Just wanted to say that you travel far so that is something to keep in mind. We kayaked out to sea, around an island and back. My arms were hurting by the end. It’s not like river kayaking. Glad we did it, though!"
* A traveler said: "Very pleasant boat trip, amazing scenary and very kind and helpful crew. Snorkeling spot with very clear water to swim in! Food included was good! Very good price quality experience, worth the money!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip with lots to see and definitely worth it. Only tip for passengers is to take/bring motion sickness medication. The driver was great but the roads curve back and forth a lot."
* A traveler said: "Dubrovnik's city walls are not to be missed while in the city with the great views, and our friendly guide Jadranka helped elevate the experience by bringing us through the history of Dubrovnik, from the construction of Fort Lovrijenac, Dubrovnik's relationships with it's neighbours and also the more recent Homeland War in the 90s."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Josh, he was very knowledgeable and quite clearly passionate about his country's history. He was very patient with us, as we were new to kayaking. He never rushed us and explained the basics in an easy way. The sore arms after the kayaking are worth it! The seas that Josh took us to were amazing and clean!"
* A traveler said: "Interesting “behind the scene” tips and a very nice and energetic guide. Worth having the tour and rewatching the show"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide, I believe his name was Goran (I think) but very entertaining & hilarious. He is also very knowledgeable about the history of Old town not only Game of Thrones. Highly recommend this to any GOT fans"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour guide. His English was very fluent like an American & very knowledgeable. Both tours were worth it as we got to hear lot of history."
* A traveler said: "Walking the old walls of Dubrovnik is a must do. You get a whole different view of the city from up there. My teenage daughters and I all enjoyed it very much. There can be a bit of climbing but it’s quite manageable. The views of the old town and sea made it all worthwhile!"
* A traveler said: "Was an amazing and very educational tour to Bosnia. We have been picked up by the minibus at our accommodation in the agreed time. Maria - who led the tour - constantly provided us with interesting facts about Dubrovnik & Mostar which she has complemented with personal stories."
* A traveler said: "This tour was really good. The Cable Car Ride gives you an ample view of the city, ocean and islands close to Dubrovnik. Our tour guide, Elvis, was excellent. Very knowledgeable and experienced. This was a very nice tour to get to know Dubrovnik more intensively."
* A traveler said: "Tia was excellent guide, very informative, friendly and knowledgeable. Dubrovnik is an amazing city. The gondola ride was exciting"
* A traveler said: "Katarina was a very funny, kind and engaging guide. She offered to take our pictures and was very knowledgeable about both the show and Dubrovnik’s history. The tour was very enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Maria our tour guide was very informative. We felt safe the entire day. So glad we did this tour, Montenegro was absolutely amazing and the boat ride to the Church on the rock was fantastic. It was a great day and experience of Montenegro well worth the price . Would advise anyone to book this."
* A traveler said: "Very Nice tour With a fantastic landscape, framing a wonderfull sunset. Wouid surely go again. Truely romantic."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great; she had extensive knowledge of the show and the behind the scenes details. We went to great areas and were showed what these places looked like in the scenes of the show. Highly recommend if you’re a big GOT fan"
* A traveler said: "Stunning, the tour was very informative- Tomislav was excellent The Waterfalls were beautiful Mostav was well worth a trip too"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful trip and weather. Tour guides were friendly and informative. Excellent tour and I would recommend it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Buggy Rentals
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Power Boats
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Speed Boats
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Vespa Rentals
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
Day Trips from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik to Split
- Dubrovnik to Zagreb
- Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik Old Town
- Dubrovnik to Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- Dubrovnik to Lokrum Island
- Dubrovnik to Elaphite Islands
- Dubrovnik to Krka National Park
- Dubrovnik to Bay of Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Kravice Waterfall (Vodopad Kravica)
- Dubrovnik to Trsteno Arboretum
- Dubrovnik to Mostar
- Dubrovnik to Korcula
- Dubrovnik to Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Budva
- Dubrovnik to Korcula Island