Top Dubrovnik Historical Tours
362 results | All Dubrovnik Tours
* A traveler said: "Dubrovnik's city walls are not to be missed while in the city with the great views, and our friendly guide Jadranka helped elevate the experience by bringing us through the history of Dubrovnik, from the construction of Fort Lovrijenac, Dubrovnik's relationships with it's neighbours and also the more recent Homeland War in the 90s."
* A traveler said: "Branko was very knowledgeable about the country and city history. His English was perfect and he was easy to understand. His humor and enthusiasm made the tour not only instructive but enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Katarina was a very funny, kind and engaging guide. She offered to take our pictures and was very knowledgeable about both the show and Dubrovnik’s history. The tour was very enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "The guide was really nice and had very interesting insights on every place we stopped at! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was really good. The Cable Car Ride gives you an ample view of the city, ocean and islands close to Dubrovnik. Our tour guide, Elvis, was excellent. Very knowledgeable and experienced. This was a very nice tour to get to know Dubrovnik more intensively."
* A traveler said: "Kracic Falls and Mostar were beautiful and amazing. Old town Mostar had river stone walkways and the town was very different from other European sites. Well worth the visit!"
* A traveler said: "Interesting “behind the scene” tips and a very nice and energetic guide. Worth having the tour and rewatching the show"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide, I believe his name was Goran (I think) but very entertaining & hilarious. He is also very knowledgeable about the history of Old town not only Game of Thrones. Highly recommend this to any GOT fans"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour guide. His English was very fluent like an American & very knowledgeable. Both tours were worth it as we got to hear lot of history."
* A traveler said: "Fun boat ride along the beautiful coast, on an impressively gorgeous vessel. The guide was excellent, knew everything about everything. I love how they show images from the show at the location."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great; she had extensive knowledge of the show and the behind the scenes details. We went to great areas and were showed what these places looked like in the scenes of the show. Highly recommend if you’re a big GOT fan"
* A traveler said: "Was an amazing and very educational tour to Bosnia. We have been picked up by the minibus at our accommodation in the agreed time. Maria - who led the tour - constantly provided us with interesting facts about Dubrovnik & Mostar which she has complemented with personal stories."
* A traveler said: "Very nice walking tour of the fortress and the Old Town within the City Walls. Our tour guide was very informative and showed us the photos corresponding with the films. I really enjoyed this tour. At the end, we got to play with made believe weapons used in the film, it was fun. I even walked down the "shame" stairs!"
* A traveler said: "Andrew the driver was professional, friendly and very caring. Just FYI, the trip doesn’t include Apparition Hill, but Andrew helped me arrange a cab there at my own expense. The tour of Mostar was really interesting to learn more about the war."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour - in my opinion - worth while the driving time from Dubrovnik. The beauty of Kravice Waterfalls is amazing, and you can get in the lake! Mostar is a picturesque small city, and I loved the bridge and its history. The fortress, Pocitelj was challenging to climb, but once there, the view is mesmerizing! Our driver, Julio, was very nice and helpful, which made the tour more pleasant. Our tour guide in Mostar was also very knowledgeable and nice."
* A traveler said: "My partner and I attended the Dark Tails of the Old Town. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and provided good insight to the mysteries and secrets of the Old Town."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful place. Our driver took us to see the American bridge. a lovely water plant from the past and drove us up above the city for a great view. The road was narrow and a bit frightening. We were dropped off by the old city and a new guide took over. Yet a third person drove us back to our ships."
* A traveler said: "Dubrovnik panoramic sightseeing tour was very nice trip !!! Not too long not to short .we see nice small waterfall its was not for tourist place nice to see from other side . Highly Recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful country, guide and driver were helpful, friendly, and accommodating. Cities were beautiful and well worth the visit."
* A traveler said: "Goran was an awesome tour guide. We loved the walking tour, and learned so much about the city's history. He started the tour by asking what we were most interested in, and tailored the conversation to fit our preferences. He also gave great recommendations for food and drinks. Would absolutely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Stunning, the tour was very informative- Tomislav was excellent The Waterfalls were beautiful Mostav was well worth a trip too"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day trip on the good ship Bobara, everything was perfect right from the start..Beautiful island hopping, food was much better than expected and refreshments all made for an unforgettable day."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic experience that we’d definitely do again! Jakov was a brilliant guide and gave us good insight into the history of Dubrovnik all whilst taking in the amazing views."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Archaeology Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Factory Tours
- Historical Tours
- Photography Tours
- Religious Tours
- Underground Tours
- Pop Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Stradun (Placa)
- Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)
- St. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)
- Love Stories Museum
- Revelin Fortress
- Peljesac Peninsula
- Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- Dubrovnik Bell Tower
- Franciscan Church and Monastery
- Dominican Monastery
- Mljet Island
- Onofrio's Fountain
- Elaphite Islands
- House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)
- Konavle Valley
- Lokrum Benedictine Monastery
- Fort Bokar
- Church of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)
- Dubrovnik Cruise Port
- St. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
Day Trips from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik to Split
- Dubrovnik to Zagreb
- Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik Old Town
- Dubrovnik to Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- Dubrovnik to Lokrum Island
- Dubrovnik to Elaphite Islands
- Dubrovnik to Krka National Park
- Dubrovnik to Bay of Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Kravice Waterfall (Vodopad Kravica)
- Dubrovnik to Trsteno Arboretum
- Dubrovnik to Mostar
- Dubrovnik to Korcula
- Dubrovnik to Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Budva
- Dubrovnik to Korcula Island