Top Dubrovnik Bus Tours
427 results | All Dubrovnik Tours
* A traveler said: "The guide was really nice and had very interesting insights on every place we stopped at! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour guide. His English was very fluent like an American & very knowledgeable. Both tours were worth it as we got to hear lot of history."
* A traveler said: "All was really good. I highly recommend this tour. Time was punctual, cabin was so clean and comfort, tour guides are really have good knowledge! Just love it!"
* A traveler said: "The visit to the captain's father home for lunch. Made very welcome and the food was delicious and the drink flowing"
* A traveler said: "Was a very enjoyable day. Our host Toni was funny and friendly, it is a small boat so felt fairly intimate, the lunch and wine were delicious, and of course the scenery and islands were beautiful. A great way to spend a day away from the crowds in Dubrovnik."
* A traveler said: "Stunning, the tour was very informative- Tomislav was excellent The Waterfalls were beautiful Mostav was well worth a trip too"
* A traveler said: "Kracic Falls and Mostar were beautiful and amazing. Old town Mostar had river stone walkways and the town was very different from other European sites. Well worth the visit!"
* A traveler said: "Branko was very knowledgeable about the country and city history. His English was perfect and he was easy to understand. His humor and enthusiasm made the tour not only instructive but enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Really a highlight for us - great value by dubrovnik standards. Boris was lovely, both guys were very attentive and considerate. Islands were beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "Katarina was a very funny, kind and engaging guide. She offered to take our pictures and was very knowledgeable about both the show and Dubrovnik’s history. The tour was very enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome! The moment you step in the boat you know your in fir a good time! Niko was amazing! He was everywhere all at the same time. He had good insight and information. I really had a great time. The water was even more beautiful then pictures. Trip was completely worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Trip was excellent. Guide was knowledgeable and friendly. Driver was professional. Guided tour of Mostar was very informative with a friendly informative guide. Would recommend to everyone ."
* A traveler said: "This tour was really good. The Cable Car Ride gives you an ample view of the city, ocean and islands close to Dubrovnik. Our tour guide, Elvis, was excellent. Very knowledgeable and experienced. This was a very nice tour to get to know Dubrovnik more intensively."
* A traveler said: "Maria our tour guide was very informative. We felt safe the entire day. So glad we did this tour, Montenegro was absolutely amazing and the boat ride to the Church on the rock was fantastic. It was a great day and experience of Montenegro well worth the price . Would advise anyone to book this."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour for the Game of Thrones fans. Ivan, our tour guide, was very informative and provided helpful insight information. A lot of walking involved but worth it. Enjoyed it!!"
* A traveler said: "Andrew the driver was professional, friendly and very caring. Just FYI, the trip doesn’t include Apparition Hill, but Andrew helped me arrange a cab there at my own expense. The tour of Mostar was really interesting to learn more about the war."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with enough insight given for each of the islands. The meal was excellent and the crew was very friendly and professional. The only downside was a bit of congestion for the shuttle back to our hotel. Not a big deal though."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful country, guide and driver were helpful, friendly, and accommodating. Cities were beautiful and well worth the visit."
* A traveler said: "Fun boat ride along the beautiful coast, on an impressively gorgeous vessel. The guide was excellent, knew everything about everything. I love how they show images from the show at the location."
* A traveler said: "Very enthousiastic guide that talks about the show with passion. Allot of interesting facts and trivia about the show and the production. Recommended for everyone that has seen the show and that wants to see it (but watch out for spoilers 😉 )."
* A traveler said: "Great little kayak, takes you to cave to go snorkelling with loads of fishes, the tour guide is very nice and helpful, and very picturesque views of Dubrovnik walls. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful trip and weather. Tour guides were friendly and informative. Excellent tour and I would recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Ivo was a great guide. Full of knowledge and very flexible in building the day per my wishes. Highest rating!"
* A traveler said: "LOVED our adventure! Just wanted to say that you travel far so that is something to keep in mind. We kayaked out to sea, around an island and back. My arms were hurting by the end. It’s not like river kayaking. Glad we did it, though!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Speed Boats
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Dubrovnik Cable Car
- Lokrum Benedictine Monastery
- Dominican Monastery
- Fort Bokar
- St. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)
- Stradun (Placa)
- Revelin Fortress
- Peljesac Peninsula
- Love Stories Museum
- Elaphite Islands
- Dubrovnik Bell Tower
- Onofrio's Fountain
- Konavle Valley
- Orlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)
- Franciscan Church and Monastery
- Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)
- Mljet Island
- Dubrovnik Cathedral Treasury
- Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- St. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
Day Trips from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik to Split
- Dubrovnik to Zagreb
- Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik Old Town
- Dubrovnik to Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- Dubrovnik to Lokrum Island
- Dubrovnik to Elaphite Islands
- Dubrovnik to Krka National Park
- Dubrovnik to Bay of Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Kravice Waterfall (Vodopad Kravica)
- Dubrovnik to Trsteno Arboretum
- Dubrovnik to Mostar
- Dubrovnik to Korcula
- Dubrovnik to Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Budva
- Dubrovnik to Korcula Island